8/13 White Sox vs Brewers, 1:10 PM CT

Capn12

Why is Andrus leading off, better yet why is he even on this team. The towel was thrown in at the deadline youth should be filling this lineup not worthless veterans. 

I don’t get it. 

Edited by T R U

Just now, nrockway said:

Bummer's first HR given up this season. that seems notable. not a bad pitch either.

The only thing notable to me is that his ERA was that high without giving up home runs. I'm beyond done with that guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, T R U said:

Why is Andrus leading off, better yet why is he even on this team. The towel was thrown in at the deadline youth should be filling this lineup not worthless veterans. 

I don’t get it. 

Pedro is a lost puppy. He has no clue what he’s doing.

• Like 1

Just now, wegner said:

The only thing notable to me is that his ERA was that high without giving up home runs. I'm beyond done with that guy.

IDK, Bummer has been pretty good before this year. Throws 4-5 different pitches and has a unique left-handed arm slot. Relievers like that don't grow on trees. I don't get why he was 'untouchable' in trades but I think he's worth keeping around. He's super unlucky this year, frankly. Check out how his FIP compares to ERA

• Hawk 1

3 minutes ago, T R U said:

Yeah good job not trading Bummer. This organization continually makes the wrong move. 

probably not best practice to trade guys at their lowest value though. same with Tim. perhaps the same with Cease. there's really no point unless Bummer is some clubhouse cancer.

Just now, nrockway said:

IDK, Bummer has been pretty good before this year. Throws 4-5 different pitches and has a unique left-handed arm slot. Relievers like that don't grow on trees. I don't get why he was 'untouchable' in trades but I think he's worth keeping around. He's super unlucky this year, frankly. Check out how his FIP compares to ERA

He comes in too often with no control. He also fields his position abysmally. I'd be more than fine trading him in the offseason.

He has gone downhill under Katz imo.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, tray said:

Bummer and other Sox relievers have been walking the lead-off man in late innings all year. and then allowing stolen bases.  Terrible coaching by Ethan Katz.and Grifo.

Giving up game after game.

According to gamecast he had both of those first 2 hitters struck out. At one point 5 of 7 balls called balls were strikes. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

He comes in too often with no control. He also fields his position abysmally. I'd be more than fine trading him in the offseason.

He has gone downhill under Katz imo.

Pedro’s security blanket and always fails in high leverage.  Bad combo all around.