What is in store for the "Good Guys in Black"

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

"What is in store for the "Good guys in Black?" In upcoming years, pitching, and new prospects will be brought up. Yet, then the question is, are the prospects coming up ready for the major leagues, and can they bring team chemistry to the team? Time will tell. Focusing back on right now, 2003, who can be the leader? The chemist proffessor? The pessimist? The producer? Here comes my idea of the academy awards for this white sox team.

The chemist proffessor:

Rocky Biddle-This guy is such a great, funny prankster. Gotta love the Rockmeister.

The Leader:

Paul Konerko-This guy has put up numbers, been dependable, and plays like a HOF.

The pessimist:

Mark Buehrle-After he rejected the deal, I don't know if he wants to be here.

The producer:

Frank Thomas-The veteran. The old threat. Newly muscled and recovered. The Big Hurt.

The first to be traded:

Carlos Lee-Hit the road, El Cabballo.

Cy Young Team Award:

Mark Buehrle-No brainer here.

Team MVP:

Magglio Ordonez-He's going to hit .330 35 HR's, 130 RBI's this year.

Utility man of the year:

Tony Graffanino-Gotta love 'em.

First person to be fired and have a fire cracker stuck up his ass:

Kenny Williams:Hasta Luego, Adios idioto. :fyou

"What is in store for the "Good guys in Black?" In upcoming years, pitching, and new prospects will be brought up. Yet, then the question is, are the prospects coming up ready for the major leagues, and can they bring team chemistry to the team? Time will tell. Focusing back on right now, 2003, who can be the leader? The chemist proffessor? The pessimist? The producer? Here comes my idea of the academy awards for this white sox team.

The chemist proffessor:

Rocky Biddle-This guy is such a great, funny prankster. Gotta love the Rockmeister.

The Leader:

Magglio Ordonez-This guy has put up numbers, been dependable, and plays like a HOF.

The pessimist:

Mark Buehrle-After he rejected the deal, I don't know if he wants to be here.

The producer:

Frank Thomas-The veteran. The old threat. Newly muscled and recovered. The Big Hurt.

The first to be traded:

Carlos Lee-Hit the road, El Cabballo.

Cy Young Team Award:

Mark Buehrle-No brainer here.

Team MVP:

Paul Konerko-He's going to hit .330 35 HR's, 130 RBI's this year.

Utility man of the year:

Tony Graffanino-Gotta love 'em.

First person to be fired and have a fire cracker stuck up his ass:

Kenny Williams:Hasta Luego, Adios idioto.  :fyou

that is funny

but i have to go with paulie as the leader and move magglio to paulie place.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol that is funny.. but you foregot about the disgruntaled fan who quit smoking and drinking to get healthy and enjoy a season.... only to have a mental break down because of kw's stupidity and jr's cheapness...........

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey hey hey now roman.. .dont be like that.. please tell me you havent thought of worse things to do to kw's ass.......i know i have..........how about a "roman candle" up kw's ass....now that would be funny...........

Guest hotsoxchick1

well i only want to advise you of the "f" word... you never know whos lurking around these parts... and you dont want to hurt anyones feelings right.......so please try your hardest to refrain from using that kind of judgement ok......thanks.........

Guest hotsoxchick1

no roman not kw... but im sure there is a few others out there who dont appreciate seeing the "f" word used in front of their faces everytime you dont like something or someone.........we all here can tolerate a bunch of stuff but do not care for race or gender bashing in the cruel context you used it in....ok... do you get my drift now????