The Decision is Almost Here!

SoxFan1

Who will KW name as the new Manager of our Chicago White Sox tommorrow?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will KW name as the new Manager of our Chicago White Sox tommorrow?

• Ozzie Guillen
    • Cito Gaston

Yup...I voted for Cito too. I'd prefer to see Ozzie but I just don't think KW will put his job in the hands of a rookie manager. It's really rather depressing. I've been looking forward to a new manager since last season and now the day arrives. I couldn't give two s***s about Cito Gaston though, absolutely nothing exciting to me. I don't even think Cito being named will bring a smile to my face. Seems like JM's older brother who happened to have one hell of a team in Toronto...yaaawwnnnn

The announcement won't be made tomarrow. I am almost sure of it. I pick Guillen only because it will help the Sox re-sign Alomar and other players via free agency.

Wasn't it said Castillo likes Oz too? Someone else mentioned players want to play for Cito in a thread along time ago. I honestly can't wait to find out who our manager will be.

Wasn't it said Castillo likes Oz too? Someone else mentioned players want to play for Cito in a thread along time ago. I honestly can't wait to find out who our manager will be.

Yes, but Castillo would want more and with Alomar we could get more quanity players than that of a quanity player. I would like to see two links; one of the thread(s) that had been said in and the link of official quotes that it had been said about in. Bottom line, Ozzie Guillen would be more popular with the players IMO.

I wouldn't mind Ozzie. I wonder if he can handle pitchers, though?

Does anybody in the know know if Cito is a great great manager?

Is he incredible, or just another body?

I want some specifics on Cito.

What does he bring to the table. I'd rather have whitey than Cito.

Did you see that item Whitey wants to manage the Bosox?

I wouldn't mind Ozzie. I wonder if he can handle pitchers, though?

Does anybody in the know know if Cito is a great great manager?

Is he incredible, or just another body?

I want some specifics on Cito.

What does he bring to the table. I'd rather have whitey than Cito.

Did you see that item Whitey wants to manage the Bosox?

If Ozzie is our new coach look for him to rely on Cooper to manage the Sox pitching staff.

I wouldn't mind Cito or Ozzie, I'm actually leaning towards Ozzie now because he shows a lot more enthusiasm than Gaston does.

CWSOX45

From all I've read, seen, heard, and been overexposed to, Kenny prefers Gaston, while Reinsdrip prefers Guillen.

So who knows.

Will Reinsdorf use his legitimate power and override Kenny? Will Kenny get to make the decision with no outside interference? Will Kenny show anger and quit if Reinsdorf tells him who to hire? These and many other questions will be answered later today. Same SoxTalk forum. Same SoxTalk thread. :)

I hope it will be Ozzie. Few players wont like to be managed by him (Frank Thomas). He has been saying a dozen of times that he will get on the players' face and i think Frank and few players would hate that.

I read that Gaston is a manager like JM, calm and never explode. I'm sick of manager like that with this team. IMO, we need a manager that will say to his players that if you dont do the little things to win the ballgame like bunts, sac fly, hit to the opposite field etc. and not the manager that will leave his players to do what they want.

From all I've read, seen, heard, and been overexposed to, Kenny prefers Gaston, while Reinsdrip prefers Guillen. 

So who knows.

Will Reinsdorf use his legitimate power and override Kenny?  Will Kenny get to make the decision with no outside interference?  Will Kenny show anger and quit if Reinsdorf tells him who to hire?  These and many other questions will be answered later today.  Same SoxTalk forum.  Same SoxTalk thread.    :)

You forgot one important question.......

Could KW have changed his mind after interviewing Ozzie for 4 hours??