Sadly, Another Final Announcement

Heads22

Sadly, I have been informed that Mark (MurcieOne) will be leaving Soxtalk for an indefinite amount of time. Anyone wishing to contact him can do so here:

[email protected]

Hopefully, in spite of this, we can continue to make Soxtalk the best Sox community out there. :headbang

Alex Ernst

Admin of Soxtalk

[email protected]

[email protected]

Sadly, I have been informed that Mark (MurcieOne) will be leaving Soxtalk for an indefinite amount of time. Anyone wishing to contact him can do so here:

[email protected]

Hopefully, in spite of this, we can continue to make Soxtalk the best Sox community out there. :headbang

Alex Ernst

Admin of Soxtalk

[email protected]

[email protected]

Ahhh... bulls***!

This is total bulls***!

[email protected]

Alex Ernst

Admin of Soxtalk

[email protected]

[email protected]

Ahhh... bulls***!

This is total bulls***!

Huh?

[email protected]

Alex Ernst

Admin of Soxtalk

[email protected]

[email protected]

Ahhh... bulls***!

This is total bulls***!

Huh?

Those who created this site are leaving... BULLs***!!

Why do you think people came here in the first place?

[email protected]

Alex Ernst

Admin of Soxtalk

[email protected]

[email protected]

That sucks... :huh: :angry:

When I got upset recently nobody noticed or cared. When I came back ditto. I have no message board pride. It's only the cyberworld, not your job or your health or your marriage, that's the way I see it. It's a little different with Murcie, him being one of the principals of this site. I wonder why he's leaving? All the best. The young folks here have worked their tails off, hope you guys can put it in your resumes as you climb the ladder of success. The internet is the "Brave New World". It's filled with promise and problems.

I take full responsibility. It is obvious that my 2 posts per day isn't enough to satisfy the hunger that exists out there for my insights and feelings. I apologize for not making this site interesting enough to visit. I will do my utmost to post more often, thereby giving people a reason to login. This I pledge.

:)