Teens only.

Guest wsc425

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey play nice in here with this teen talk or you both will be grounded and sent to your rooms with an ass whoopin..............you espically roman.. now be nice and say your sorry... i think that wsc was only trying to make new friends on here and since wsc is a teen, was reaching out to his/her peers........which you would be one of them given your age...........play nice got it, or else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I might start the www.soxtalk.com, official teen talk. It can be about anything, or stuff like that. (If there is any teen, then they should be allowed in, unless ur DaoldRoman, a.k.a. Psycho 2003.)

I'm a teen, and I think this is going to be nothing but gay.

All the incite anyone needs here, is available from the numerous amount of very intellegent adults you can find.

Guest hotsoxchick1

see i think someone needs the lava soap in their mouths huh jas.... actually i dont use that one these days.. if i catch my kids swearing i get the cyanne pepper....(sp?) its very hot and they dont like it............i tried tobassco and they liked that too much....but this pepper stuff works wonders... they cant talk for a few days after so i know at least they wont be swearing lol........

see i think someone needs the lava soap in their mouths huh jas.... actually i dont use that one these days.. if i catch my kids swearing i get the cyanne pepper....(sp?) its very hot and they dont like it............i tried tobassco and they liked that too much....but this pepper stuff works wonders... they cant talk for a few days after so i know at least they wont be swearing lol........

Damn, hsc, I wish I was your kid. I drink that s***! LOL

Guest hotsoxchick1

well then for you i would have to duct tape you up and put you in a dark closet for a while......and then beat your ass with the leather belt......but then again youd probably enjoy that too much too.......lol

well then for you i would have to duct tape you up and put you in a dark closet for a while......and then beat your ass with the leather belt......but then again youd probably enjoy that too much too.......lol

Damn, hsc, I wish I was your kid...

:o

side.jpg

Like..... oh my god. I was like just talking about this during study and like here comes this one girl that says that she is like all that and I said "no way" and she still said she was. And then after school she like totally was rude and started all this stuff with me and my friends outside the Dairy Queen and then like here comes her friend who is so like still 1999 and all and she starts to tell us that she is all that too. "Like...whatever" I said and then they got all like "Yeah...right". Then like here comes Sarah's mom to pick us up for soccer practice and we all just said "Laterz" and left them there.

Oh my god isn't Josh Hartnett just the bomb!

BJPEfac002.jpg

Guest hotsoxchick1

omg lmao......i knew when zach chimed in it would be too funny......... and no guys i do not need anymore kids.....im still tryin to get the ones i have grown up and in college so i can walk around the house naked again.......lol.......

omg lmao......i knew when zach chimed in it would be too funny......... and no guys i do not need anymore kids.....im still tryin to get the ones i have grown up and in college so i can walk around the house naked again.......lol.......

I walk around in my boxer shorts even when friends and relatives are visiting. Hell with them.

Guest wsc425

DaOldRoman and I would like to request that we "would like a place to talk about teen stuff-u know, cool things, white sox, gurls, school,<-haha no, PS2, Parties, Sport games at our school, ect." if that could be possible, we would be greatly appreciate it...thank you.

Guest wsc425

Thank you, that is most excellent. Also, I thought one of all of us should literally go and give KW two quarters so he can have his "dollar." KW gives us the :fyou