Teens only.

Guest wsc425

side.jpg

Like..... oh my god. I was like just talking about this during study and like here comes this one girl that says that she is like all that and I said "no way" and she still said she was. And then after school she like totally was rude and started all this stuff with me and my friends outside the Dairy Queen and then like here comes her friend who is so like still 1999 and all and she starts to tell us that she is all that too. "Like...whatever" I said and then they got all like "Yeah...right". Then like here comes Sarah's mom to pick us up for soccer practice and we all just said "Laterz" and left them there.

Oh my god isn't Josh Hartnett just the bomb!

BJPEfac002.jpg

dude; like my father calls and I'm not home and later on he gets like all over me, where were you and I go out and he goes out where and Im go out out, I dunno, just out with friends and he goes what friends and I go just friends and he goes you tell me who you were with or you'll be grounded and I go old man, that's so 1950s and he goes remember I am still your father and I go how could I forget, please stop reminding me and he goes that I am rude and disrespectful and I go what is there to respect and he goes that is enough but just then his cell phone rings and he goes yes and un-huh and where and ok and he hangs up and goes I will deal with you later I ahve to go back to the office but I notice he splashes a little of the old spice on him so we know wht he is going out for, I should tell mom he is cheating on her but then she has the thing with ups guy so I go to my room and take a few hits off the bong and called you but your brother goes that you are out and no idea where so I go ok and I just chill out for a while, ahve a fe hits but forget to open the windows and when my sister gets home the b**** smells the smoke and she goes wait til I see dad but I know he won't be home til later so I go do what you want pimple face and she goes you're horrid and I go eat s*** and she runs to her room and slams the door. I can't find my kit and I'd rather shoot the meth than smoke it but have no choice and the game comes on and I can't remember if the Bulls Hawks game means the Bulls are playing hockey now or what, I missed that, but makes sense they are no good in basketball but the Hawks aren't wearing skates, they are playing basketball too and what is with the A on their uniforms, this must be some wild s*** but I don't care, I say play whatever f***ing sport you want, its just one universe and I fall asleep with my bookbag unopened, not worrying about tomorrow and the homework due because none of the Hawk players have names I recognise but the buzz is so good, I go, good buzz, and drift off.