MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS FINS!!!

I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS b****-ASS MOTHERf***ING COCK-SUCKING f***ING PIECE OF DIPs***S PLAYING WITH A HALF-ASSED SENSE OF PRIDE!!! FIRE DAVE WANDSTEDDT, SEND THIS ENTIRE LINEUP TO THE AFL, GET RID OF FIEDLER, SELL THE TEAM!!!!! f*** YOU, GUTLESS LOSERS!!! UNLESS YOU GET SOME GOD DAMN HEART, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE THIS WINTER!!!!!

f***ING s***, HALF-ASSED COCK-SUCKING b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET SOME MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN HEART!!!

I know this is a spoof of Heather's now INFAMOUS post, but Fiedler had nothing to do with the fins loss today.  Surely he could be spared from your wrath.

I know I just added him in there because I dont want to see him again, Greise played well, Ricky had like 13 carries which there was no reason for

Honestly, BE GOOD, the 'Fins went up against the 2nd hottest team in the NFL(with Tennessee being the 1st). When Peyton is on his game, and he has Harrison, Wayne, Pollard, etc to throw the ball to, not too many teams in the league are gonna do much with them. Especially since Dungy has done such great things with that Indy D.

Honestly, BE GOOD, the 'Fins went up against the 2nd hottest team in the NFL(with Tennessee being the 1st). When Peyton is on his game, and he has Harrison, Wayne, Pollard, etc to throw the ball to, not too many teams in the league are gonna due much with them. Especially since Dungy has done such great things with that Indy D.

YA that Indy offense is unstoppable when they are on their game

Honestly, BE GOOD, the 'Fins went up against the 2nd hottest team in the NFL(with Tennessee being the 1st). When Peyton is on his game, and he has Harrison, Wayne, Pollard, etc to throw the ball to, not too many teams in the league are gonna do much with them. Especially since Dungy has done such great things with that Indy D.

Uhhhhhhh, last time I checked KANSAS CITY was the hottest team in the NFL. No team with losses can be hotter than an UNDEFEATED team.

And, thanks for trying to duplicate my infamous thread! I'm flattered...really! :rolleyes:

I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS b****-ASS MOTHERf***ING COCK-SUCKING f***ING PIECE OF DIPs***S PLAYING WITH A HALF-ASSED SENSE OF PRIDE!!! FIRE DAVE WANDSTEDDT, SEND THIS ENTIRE LINEUP TO THE AFL, GET RID OF FIEDLER, SELL THE TEAM!!!!! f*** YOU, GUTLESS LOSERS!!! UNLESS YOU GET SOME GOD DAMN HEART, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE THIS WINTER!!!!!

f***ING s***, HALF-ASSED COCK-SUCKING b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET SOME MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN HEART!!!

The thread that wouldn't die!!!

The thread that wouldn't die!!!

THIS'LL never die as well :headbang

I won't be surprised if I see this thread up again later this month and then next month too.  We all know how Miami has played in December the last couple years now don't we?

Meanwhile the Patriots keep on f***ing winning....goddamn Patriots.

THIS thread will be the Dolphins good luck charm

I won't be surprised if I see this thread up again later this month and then next month too.  We all know how Miami has played in December the last couple years now don't we?

With Wanny as coach, you'll need more than good luck.

With Wanny as coach, you'll need more than good luck.

YUP, I know unfortnaeley

P.S. they also suck when I used them for Madden 2004 worst game I have ever played

I use the dolphins all the time, they are the best team in that game if you look at their overall.

The funnest thing to do is to play in Miami and edit the weather so there is a blizzard :lol:

But i was brought up to hate the dolphins cus of what they did to the bears in 85' :angry: