Sox Call 3:00PM Press Conference

Clarkdog

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe the strategy is to piss frank off so he will ASK for a trade.

sounds like a strategy to me.

be interesting to see what Frank's reaction is to Ozzie's comments.

He didn't exactly praise Frank from here to Cooperstown.

Ohhh.. I think Frank is happier than a pig in s*** right now. No doubt Frank has the addresses and phone #'s to all of Ozzie's skeletons... Frank will play Ozzie's way.. ROTFLMAO!!! Frank will play how Frank wants to play and Ozzie will like it.

Ohhh.. I think Frank is happier than a pig in s*** right now. No doubt Frank has the addresses and phone #'s to all of Ozzie's skeletons... Frank will play Ozzie's way.. ROTFLMAO!!! Frank will play how Frank wants to play and Ozzie will like it.

Why would Frank want to start fights? If he does, it proves he is about himself and no one else.

Why would Frank want to start fights? If he does, it proves he is about himself and no one else.

He made this abundantly clear this past season.

I stick to my guns that this was a good move.

Ozzie brings in a fire and passion and knows how to play the game. I think he will make an excellent manager although there are definately things he will have to learn.

The fire and passion he brings to the game are gonna be huge, but the big thing is, he can also joke and keep the players relaxed and on their feet at the same time (If that makes sense).

Because Frank is Frank and will always be Frank. He will do what he wants to do. At one point, maybe he will realize doing things differently may help his team win, but I doubt it. Call it ego, if you must.

He will go down as a great hitter, almost certainly be a Hall of Famer, but rarely if ever be accused of being a team guy.

I like Ozzies attitude. 

Comment directed towards players........"You dont play the game right........you wont play for me."

Comments that should stay in the locker room.

I think that is definitely borderline, Steff... All that does is possibly put him in the hot seat early if things don't go as planned.

I don't think Ozzie would be fired early unless there was a disastrous turn of events (100 loss season for example). He's got a 3 year contract, he'll be with us for 3 years. To be honest, I was surprised that Manuel was even fired, simply because of the fact that he still has to be paid. If nothing, the White Sox are a very fiscally responsible organization.

I don't think Ozzie would be fired early unless there was a disastrous turn of events (100 loss season for example).  He's got a 3 year contract, he'll be with us for 3 years. To be honest, I was surprised that Manuel was even fired, simply because of the fact that he still has to be paid.  If nothing, the White Sox are a very fiscally responsible organization.

Guillen is NOT telling FT s***, Guillen's mouth is already old.