Chicago Cubs last laid

claim to a World Series championship:

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: and the sox

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: suck ass

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: and didn't make it into the playoffs

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: cuz they suck balls

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: and nothing has happened since they've won cuz they never have

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: yes they have

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: 2000 playoffs? 1994 ALCS? 1984 ALCS? 1920 World Series? 1910 World Series winners over the Cubs? 1954 World Series? 1918 World Series?

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: uh yeah they went

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: but they suck ass

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: no matter what

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: thye're gay

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: cubs have THE REAL fans

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: oh okay so you are calling real fans drunken hics on wrigleyville who piss on the peoples lawns on wavelend ave. who only go to the games for the beer and women? 90% of all Cub fans only know Sammy, Wood and Prior

Auto response from sTuPeNdUsMaN245: chillin

sox suck more nuts than a gay guy w/ a can of peanuts

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: well most cub fans are fans because they're chigagoins and they know that the cubs are the real history of chigaco..WRIGLEY feild..is a monument in chicago..and everyone does stupid s*** when they're drunk..and they get drunk cuz they're CELEBRATING like a win..which sox fans never get to do

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: we don't need to get drunk to celebrate

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: we aren't idiots

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: bcuz u have nothing TO celebrate about

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: at least our fans don't catch foul balls that are catchable in playoff games

Auto response from sTuPeNdUsMaN245: jebus..

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: yes we do

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: A new manager?

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: all u have to celebrate about is...Next Year

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: key word..WE WERE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! u homos didn't get to the divisional series

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: in 2000 we did

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: look ur making a complete idiot of urself by arguing, either way neither of the teams made it to the series

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: yeah but im ot making an idiot of myself cuz the cubs got farther than the sox

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: cuz they suck

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: and i hate the sox mor than ne thing in world

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: cuz they're gay

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: and it's not about the fans

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: no matter what stuff they do

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: it's about the playres

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: who paly becuase theylove the game

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: not who show up late to practice cuz they're only making 13 million dollars

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: Players on the Sox play because they love the game

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: Like who

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: no one has shown up late

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: frank thomas

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: Sammy Sosa? same old s*** with him

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: no

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: yes

sTuPeNdUsMaN245: he's never shown up late

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: 2000 playoffs? 1994 ALCS? 1984 ALCS? 1920 World Series? 1910 World Series winners over the Cubs? 1954 World Series? 1918 World Series?

Don't argue with anyone if you don't fully know what you're talking about...

The Sox went to the ALCS in 1993...Remember, the 1994 playoffs were cancelled due to the strike.

The Sox were in the ALCS as well in 1983, losing to the Baltimore Orioles. The Tigers were there in 1984, winning it all.

The infamous Go Go Sox were here in 1959, not 1954.

The Sox made it to the World Series in 1917 and 1919, NOT 1918 and 1920. They won it in 1917 and lost it in 1919 due to the Black Sox Scandle. Remember, the Boston Red Sox haven't won the World Series since 1918.

And the Sox beat the Cubs in the 1906 World Series, NOT the 1910 World Series. A team nicknamed the Hitless Wonders defeated the 116-win Cubs, a team who still holds the record for the best winning percentage for a single season.

Do your homework, beastly!

Don't argue with anyone if you don't fully know what you're talking about...

The Sox went to the ALCS in 1993...Remember, the 1994 playoffs were cancelled due to the strike.

The Sox were in the ALCS as well in 1983, losing to the Baltimore Orioles.  The Tigers were there in 1984, winning it all.

The infamous Go Go Sox were here in 1959, not 1954.

The Sox made it to the World Series in 1917 and 1919, NOT 1918 and 1920.  They won it in 1917 and lost it in 1919 due to the Black Sox Scandle.  Remember, the Boston Red Sox haven't won the World Series since 1918.

And the Sox beat the Cubs in the 1906 World Series, NOT the 1910 World Series.  A team nicknamed the Hitless Wonders defeated the 116-win Cubs, a team who still holds the record for the best winning percentage for a single season.

Do your homework, beastly!

ROTFLMFAO! School is now in session :lol: :lolhitting

I hate it when people do not argue facts, just opinions. Atleast Beasty is trying to throw facts in, the other person is just saying a bias opinion. I really hate it when people do that. I also hate it when people see their team as perfect, yet they were far from perfect.

I hate it when people do not argue facts, just opinions. Atleast Beasty is trying to throw facts in, the other person is just saying a bias opinion. I really hate it when people do that. I also hate it when people see their team as perfect, yet they were far from perfect.

Shut up your face! :lol: