Here's a Name

Chisoxfn

At being the 3rd base coach.  I got no idea what he's up to or if him and Ozzie got along when they were together but Lance was always solid on the paths and hustled.  At least from what I could remember.

J.Cora has already been hired as 3rd base coach , radio said.

At being the 3rd base coach.  I got no idea what he's up to or if him and Ozzie got along when they were together but Lance was always solid on the paths and hustled.  At least from what I could remember.

Wow Lance Johnson! Now that would be cool. I didn't have any clue his nickname was One Dog! I don't know if he would be a good 3rd base coach or not but man our coaching staff would be a throwback, and those throwbacks sure are popular these days. :lol:

I didn't have any clue his nickname was One Dog!

:huh: :huh:

I forget that some of the fans here are so very, very young! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to think that One Dog must not be a good nickname until I saw his license plate "OneDog." So he liked it, so it must have been ok.

I still want Dybzinski!

:huh:  :huh:

I forget that some of the fans here are so very, very young!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I used to think that One Dog must not be a good nickname until I saw his license plate "OneDog."  So he liked it, so it must have been ok.

I still want Dybzinski!

It's not as much about age, it's just that when Lance was around neither was the internet and up here without the internet you just don't get any White Sox information. But I am pretty young, and I love it!

Still want to know if Cora has been working in baseball.

How about this research.

Credit to cwsox I believe.

Joey Cora story.

Seattle time from a while ago for those who can't access it.

Looking like play bawl time

By Dwight Perry

The Seattle Times

Who says there is no crying in baseball? Joey Cora just got another managing job, this time with the Savannah (Ga.) Sand Gnats, the Montreal Expos' Class A farm team.

Cora, the second baseman who made Seattle swoon in 1995 with his industrial-strength weeping on the bench at the end of the Mariners' first-ever playoff run, managed the New York Mets' rookie team in Kingsport, Tenn., last season.

Considering the fact Cora brings a 23-44 managerial record to a team that went 54-82 last season, we offer just one suggestion: Stock up on the Kleenex.

J.Cora has already been hired  as 3rd base coach , radio said.

THE JOCKEY!!!!! :lol:

The Last i know about Cora working in baseball was he was a GM for his Hometown WinterLeague team down here, Where is brother Plays. He was supposed to be the Manager this year but Alex(Cora) Opened up his Mouth about something and Joey didn't get the Job.

I liked Cora's Hustle, Still remember a 1993 playoff game where the sox needed a rally and Cora put his elbow out to be beaned. LOL!! when the Ump send him to first he started swingning the arm around...

Hey Josh, when do your Santurce boys start playing Winter Ball?  I'll expect daily updates, of course.  :)

There not Mine I root for Mayaguez. But there 2-0 first two games they scored a bunch of Runs. Don't know what happend tonight gotta check a Little later