In Honor of Murcie

Chisoxfn

Or Maurice as begood likes calling him :P

Murcie...you've meant a lot to Soxtalk.com

When SoxNet and Soxtalk were much smaller, you got involved and instilled your unique spirit, that Murcie J'ness that led us to establish a board in your name to instill that exact attitude.

That board contained classic threads like Ask Dr. Murcie and Beastly's weekly fantasy football question ;) :P

Anyway Mark...with you gone...the board just shouldn't be there so it will go into the archives until you make a re-emergence...whenever that may be. So all fantasy talk can move to the sports board.

Mark...I wish ya all the best and thanks for all your help.

Murcie...J....Jacobsen = SOXTALK SUPERPIMP :cheers :notworthy

Here's to Murcie :cheers

And Jason, don't you mean Beastly's annual weekly football poll. :D

NO I have the annnaul weekly fantasy football poll and dont worry ill start it up again soon

Oh, my mistake. Well, you do know that it can't be an annual weekly poll though right. Since annual refers to once a year it can't then also be weekly.

Here's to Murcie :cheers

And Jason, don't you mean Beastly's annual weekly football poll. :D

NO I have the annnaul weekly fantasy football poll and dont worry ill start it up again soon

Oh, my mistake. Well, you do know that it can't be an annual weekly poll though right. Since annual refers to once a year it can't then also be weekly.

OHHH I also got that lesson from Steffy dear as well, who still didnt welcome me :angry: