Soxfest 2004

aboz56

I was looking at the White Sox site today and the player names they have listed are not very exciting in my opinion: Crede, Harris, Olivo and Rowand.

Surely there's gonna have to be more than that.

Anyone have any insight as to who else I can expect to see at my first Soxfest?

I was looking at the White Sox site today and the player names they have listed are not very exciting in my opinion: Crede, Harris, Olivo and Rowand.

I guess we have to wait and see who isn't going to be on the team. Maggs and Konerko are regulars at Soxfest and are rumored to be on the block. Frank usually adds his name late. Usually lots of the prospects show up as well, so I wouldn't be surprised to see guys like Honel, Rauch, Borchard, plus maybe newbies like Anderson and Sweeney. I don't know that I ever have seen Carlos at Soxfest, as well as Valentin. Graffy usually goes IIRC, as does most of the pen, except for guys like Marte who are out of the country.

From past experiences I can gurantee you there will be A TON more than that.

If you go to Soxfest I gurantee you'll most likely leave happy. (That is if you get all the autographs that you came for!)

CWSOX45

I'll be there. Forget about Frank, Maggs, and Lee. My presence will draw at least 10,000 over the three days.

You're my number one reason for going Killa, I got most of the guys autographs. You're one of the only ones left on my list! :lol: :lolhitting

CWSOX45

Willie "It Must Be The Shoes" Harris.

I wonder if he can wear some shoes that'll help him stop swinging for the fences and popping up the ball all the time ...

Willie "It Must Be The Shoes" Harris.

I wonder if he can wear some shoes that'll help him stop swinging for the fences and popping up the ball all the time ...

"Willie Mays Hayes, huh...well you may run like Mays, but you hit like s***."

:lol: How fitting is that old Major League saying.