Official Q & A Thread for CubsSuck1

aboz56

Dear Mr. Suck,

What is the Beast like with the ladies? What was the deal with him saying he will have a girlfriend soon?

Steve, East Lansing, MI

Beastly with the ladies: beastly wants to go out ith some fat kids old girlfriend. He also wants to touch the football managers' nipples. He tells me he is not afraid of changing in front of other guys, as he sasys he is "big in the pants". Told me he was going to work 10 hours to get a six pack to show girls during swimming in gym. He changed his mind two minutes later.

This is great. :lol: Keep the dirt coming Cubssuck.

I think I may be done with the bashing on mister Meister as of now, this probably doesn't put me on good terms with him :ph34r:

Dear Mr. Suck,

What is the Beast like with the ladies? What was the deal with him saying he will have a girlfriend soon?

Steve, East Lansing, MI

Beastly with the ladies: beastly wants to go out ith some fat kids old girlfriend. He also wants to touch the football managers' nipples. He tells me he is not afraid of changing in front of other guys, as he sasys he is "big in the pants". Told me he was going to work 10 hours to get a six pack to show girls during swimming in gym. He changed his mind two minutes later.

This is great. :lol: Keep the dirt coming Cubssuck.

I think I may be done with the bashing on mister Meister as of now, this probably doesn't put me on good terms with him :ph34r:

Watch out for him at school tomorrow :whip

Dear Mr. Suck,

IS Beasetley a class clown and what do people call him?

I am a freshman and Cubssuck1 is a freshman and people call me Ross or RossMeister.

in high school?

Yes, DGS is a high school - a friend's son is a sophmore there and his daughter graduated a couple years ago.

Dear Mr. Suck,

I am a freshman and Cubssuck1 is a freshman and people call me Ross or RossMeister.

in high school?

Yes, DGS is a high school - a friend's son is a sophmore there and his daughter graduated a couple years ago.

ya don't say... mmm, that's beastly. :rolleyes:

Dear Mr. Suck,

in high school?

ya don't say... mmm, that's beastly. :rolleyes:

MMM Thats BEASTLY :headbang

We've got Wednesday's email and it's from Beatrice in Chicago, Illinois:

Dear Mr. Suck -

I'm without a prom date and was wondering if Beastly had a prom date yet.  If he doesn't maybe he could take me?

I am a freshman and I don't go with ugly fat 40 year olds

Dear Mr. Suck -

I'm without a prom date and was wondering if Beastly had a prom date yet.  If he doesn't maybe he could take me?

Beastly, this is a thread for CubsSuck to answer, not you. Quit spoiling the fun for all of the readers.

Dear Mr. Suck -

Beastly, this is a thread for CubsSuck to answer, not you. Quit spoiling the fun for all of the readers.

Jackass :lol: Continue this "Beastly" thread