Andy Roddick

DBAHO

As if dating Mandy Moore wasn't enough :D

NEW YORK -- Andy Roddick can look forward to his own reality show, giving his celebrity standing another lift.

As if being the top-ranked tennis player and dating pop star Mandy Moore weren't enough, there is now "The Tour." The show will track Roddick next summer as he deals with fame, fans and fellow players.

"I am totally amped for this show," the U.S. Open champion said Tuesday. "I'm just this guy who happens to play tennis, but my life has become this circus. It's a wild ride, and I've given 'The Tour' producers total access ... except my bedroom -- sorry, I have to draw the line somewhere!"

Moore, however, told The Associated Press last month she wouldn't want to be the subject of any reality show.

"My personal life is my personal life and it's behind closed doors," she said. "I like watching other people, though."

Cameras will follow Roddick from May to September next year during the ATP Tour. Craig H. Shepherd, producer of the hit series "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy," will pitch the show to broadcast networks this week.

Roddick also is hosting "Saturday Night Live" this weekend.