Grifol's pre-season opening thoughts...

Lip Man 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

He's the Jim Boylen of the Sox. Great job JR! You've managed to hire two of the worst managers in the history of pro sports on both your clubs!

And look how completely irrelevant both his teams are. Seems like there just might be a common denominator.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

And look how completely irrelevant both his teams are. Seems like there just might be a common denominator.

We're having the same general conversations on Realgm Bulls board as here. The bulls are mediocre instead of just bad, but they've been mediocre to bad going on 20 years now. Not much to get excited about given ownership seems to be the common denominator over the years of mediocrity and failure.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

We're having the same general conversations on Realgm Bulls board as here. The bulls are mediocre instead of just bad, but they've been mediocre to bad going on 20 years now. Not much to get excited about given ownership seems to be the common denominator over the years of mediocrity and failure.

Yup. I haven't watched a single minute of Bulls basketball this season and I zero interest in doing so until they give me a reason to tune back in. It's a sad state of affairs on Westside as on the Southside.