OHHHHH shitttt!!!! THIS is great!!!!&#

Be Good

THANKS fellows and what I meant by bribery is payin to use the auto-schools car, if you use a school car you almost automacially pass, and dont worry Heather ill be comin to chi-town soon

Well, BE GOOD, if you are lucky, you acn go to Chicago and drive the Saturn f***ing Ion!!! :headbang :headbang

insurance rates rise world wide.... :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  ;)

PA,

This is reason number 1036 it's better to live in Texas

BeGood, be Good behind the wheel. Your best chance of dying before reaching adulthood is by a vehicle accident. I lost my brother because he was driving like an asshole. He killed himself, almost killed a good friend of his, and did minimal damage to a 50 year old oak tree.

PA,

BeGood, be Good behind the wheel. Your best chance of dying before reaching adulthood is by a vehicle accident. I lost my brother because he was driving like an asshole. He killed himself, almost killed a good friend of his, and did minimal damage to a 50 year old oak tree.

IM very careful behind the wheel, I probably have a better chance of dyin doin something esle stupid

PA,

IM very careful behind the wheel, I probably have a better chance of dyin doin something esle stupid

like trying to spell... :ph34r:

PA,

like trying to spell... :ph34r:

HOW could I die of not spellin correctly?

BE GOOD pa