Write a review

aboz56

What's the matter Beastly One?

I wanna be mod..Cubssuck1 allegedly is a new moderator, this one chica looks fine in a swimsuit, we have to swim and the problem is I don't feel comfortable with some of the guys in the gym class when we change...they are popular dudes but they still are retarted...

I wanna be mod..Cubssuck1 allegedly is a new moderator, this one chica looks fine in a swimsuit, we have to swim and the problem is I don't feel comfortable with some of the guys in the gym class when we change...they are popular dudes but they still are retarted...

What in the world are you talking about? :huh:

What in the world are you talking about?  :huh:

Ask Cubssuck1...he was the one who said it in the hallway.

Cubssuck1-Hey Ross (Smiles and shakes hands with me)

Beastly-Hi...whats up

Cubssuck1-nothing

Beastly-Cool. Man Soxtalk is f***ed up.

Cubssuck1-Yeah, they made me mod today

Beastly-My ass.

Cubssuck1-Jason sent me an email this morning.

Beastly-Yeah okay, whatever pal.

Cubssuck1-I'll prove it.

Beastly-Okay just don't ban me, and don't bring up any of those posts

We laugh and I walk away from him

Eh, beastly, just a word of advice. 99% of the time you beg for mods or even ask for them for that matter, you do not recieve. I find that most message boards choose people who they think are good posters (not a slam at you, so don't take it personal), at random times. The best thing would be to just sit still and post intelligently, and you might get the call. Remember, there are a lot of good posters here.

Eh, beastly, just a word of advice. 99% of the time you beg for mods or even ask for them for that matter, you do not recieve. I find that most message boards choose people who they think are good posters (not a slam at you, so don't take it personal), at random times. The best thing would be to just sit still and post intelligently, and you might get the call. Remember, there are a lot of good posters here.

I do agree. Who cares who is mods. I don't see why you want to be a mod so bad.

Oh s*** you're afraid to get changed. Why? I take it you shower with you're swim suit on too.

I'm just playing, most freshmen in hs are the same as you, don't worry about it. It is good you are taking full advantage of the girls in ya class wearing swimming suits. Now if ya'd only go up and talk ta her. Eh.

Oh s*** you're afraid to get changed. Why? I take it you shower with you're swim suit on too.

I'm just playing, most freshmen in hs are the same as you, don't worry about it. It is good you are taking full advantage of the girls in ya class wearing swimming suits. Now if ya'd only go up and talk ta her. Eh.

What would I say to the babes oh mighty steve :o ?

What would I say to the babes oh mighty steve :o ?

:rolleyes:

Is it a girlie who ya could have a shot with, or is she one of the 'popular' girls? If ya have a shot with her, take it slow. Talk ta her, get to know her over a little time. After awhile ya should know her pretty well, and then build. Start by talking online (some people perfer phone, but it could be a lil straightforward). Don't approach her as wanting to date her right off bat. Talk ta her as a friend. Be friends with the young lady. The best relationships are the ones that start as friends. You are young still, but you will learn that.

If it is one of the 'popular' girls, try the same thing. Many girls you would think as untouchable are really nice girls. Ya could find a really good friend out of it. Just try talking to her as friends, find a common interest.

MMMM, be yourself ( :P ).

:rolleyes:

Is it a girlie who ya could have a shot with, or is she one of the 'popular' girls? If ya have a shot with her, take it slow. Talk ta her, get to know her over a little time. After awhile ya should know her pretty well, and then build. Start by talking online (some people perfer phone, but it could be a lil straightforward). Don't approach her as wanting to date her right off bat. Talk ta her as a friend. Be friends with the young lady. The best relationships are the ones that start as friends. You are young still, but you will learn that.

If it is one of the 'popular' girls, try the same thing. Many girls you would think as untouchable are really nice girls. Ya could find a really good friend out of it. Just try talking to her as friends, find a common interest.

MMMM, be yourself ( :P ).

I screwd up a lot of stuff then... :angry:

Beastley, I think ya get too bent outta shape about the whole Mod thing. You have improved drastically as a poster since ther early wsc425 days, and I'm sure that most people would agree with that sentiment. Just keep doin your thing, it gets noticed.

oh brother...this coming from the guy who loves "grapling" with other men in tights :rolleyes:

ain't nothing wrong with not enjoying being naked with other men. I promise you beastly you're not gay if you feel ackward. Now if it's a lady and you're afraid....... :lol:

I agree, it's hard as young one to step into this phase of life. I was a sophomore when we did swimming, so it wasn't as bad....and boy do the girls look alot more...as Pablo Francisco says it, "FINNNNNNNNNNNNE"

just relax and enjoy the view:)