Write a review

aboz56

oh brother...this coming from the guy who loves "grapling" with other men in tights :rolleyes:

ain't nothing wrong with not enjoying being naked with other men. I promise you beastly you're not gay if you feel ackward. Now if it's a lady and you're afraid....... :lol:

Yeah, but that is coming from the guy who takes six months to kiss a girl. Man, I probably got more from girls in 7th grade then you have your whole life. Wrestling has been very, very good to me (haha Sosa), and it is my life.

Yeah, but that is coming from the guy who takes six months to kiss a girl. Man, I probably got more from girls in 7th grade then you have your whole life. Wrestling has been very, very good to me (haha Sosa), and it is my life.

I have respect for people who wrestle. As gay as it seemd it takes alot of endurance and strength to win. My best friend is an all conference wrestler and dudes a chick magnet.

By the way, nice burn steve. sox4life has been drinking some hatorade this last week and needed to be brought down.

WHO was this by Jim: :huh:

Soxtalk sucks if you're an idiot. They have a low tolerance for trolls. They don't allow childish antics. Most of the posters know way too much about White Sox baseball so half assed opinions and false statements will be knocked down in a heart beat. They also allow the gratitous posting of hot babe photographs. The site is only decent if you have an IQ over room temperature, can control your emotions, think before posting. It sucks for anyone who can't. As a matter of fact if you are an idiot, or Cub fan, don't even waste your time.

Soxtalk sucks if you're an idiot. They have a low tolerance for trolls. They don't allow childish antics. Most of the posters know way too much about White Sox baseball so half assed opinions and false statements will be knocked down in a heart beat. They also allow the gratitous posting of hot babe photographs. The site is only decent if you have an IQ over room temperature, can control your emotions, think before posting. It sucks for anyone who can't. As a matter of fact if you are an idiot, or Cub fan, don't even waste your time.

Stupid Cubs Fan wanting attention, some1 go write a bad review about their main fan site. :D

He still gave it 5 starts though. That shows u the intelligence of a Cubs Fan. :lolhitting

this is a good review... you just have to read carefully...

Sucks if you're an idiot... most here are not.

don't allow childish antics.... that's a plus

low tolerance for trolls..... A+

Know too much about white sox baseball.... that's not even possible.

this is a good review... you just have to read carefully...

Sucks if you're an idiot... most here are not.

don't allow childish antics.... that's a plus

low tolerance for trolls..... A+

Know too much about white sox baseball.... that's not even possible.

That was a real whitty and rock solid review. I liked it. :headbang