The DaVinci Code

southsider2k5

There is no way Jesus was married. A married guy would never get away with going out for dinner and drinks on a  Thursday with 12 other guys and not showing up again until Sunday. ;)

That'll be one new keyboard from you mister!!!

:lol:

I've seen specials on the Bible Code, but I didn't get to see the one on the DaVinci code.  I'll have to pick up the books mentioned to form an opinion on the subject.

I finished the first bible code book, and am reading the second. I had never heard of the DaVinci et al connections though. So far it is interesting stuff. Plus I am interested to hear if the book is just a fictiony thing, or if the info in there is something worth reading.

The big to do over Scorsese's movie "The Last Temptation of Christ" was his supposed sexual fantasy for Mary Magdelene while hanging from the cross. Maybe if Scorsese had the script refined so that they were married, Christian Conservatives wouldn't have had a problem with it. After all, sex is supposed to be strictly between two people, married, that love each other..... right? According to the church? Jesus fantasizing about having sex with a wife he never had sex with should be acceptable for a church that looks upon the act of sex with such disdain..... unless of course, it is for procreation.