My 5 cents worth

southsider2k5

because obviously our money needs to be updated to 21st century standards...

why can't we just call "XTREME NICKEL" and make it neon glowing colors, fill it with nicotene and give it breast implants.

........good lord

Someone's crabby... eat some carbs PA. ;)

I'm glad this administration is spending Millions on re-designing and marketing new Nickels and $20 bills.

Good time to do it, it's not like we're in an economic downturn with the highest unemployment rate in decades.

:rolleyes:

Actually it isn't a bad thing, as the government, through the US Mint makes a big profit off of coinage espesially. Realize it only costs 3/4's of a cent to make a penny. It also only costs about a dime to make a new quarter, if it stays in circulation. If people keep them as collectors items, such as the new state quarters, it is a pure profit, because they don't have to guarentee the value of that quarter. Ever since the governement caught on to the whole idea that people save new money, the US Mint has been hugely profitable.

why can't we just call "XTREME NICKEL" and make it neon glowing colors, fill it with nicotene and give it breast implants.

........good lord

just for you steff:)

It's not so much the carbs that I'm craving as much as the overwhelming sense that I want to veer my car into oncoming traffic.

here's my lunch...

salad with chicken and eye-talian dressing. sugar free yogurt, sugar free strawberry jello, 2 slices of colby cheese, and about 2 tbs of peanut butter

surprisingly my bowl movements have been quite nice.... :ph34r: :bang :cheers :lolhitting

........good lord

just for you steff:)

It's not so much the carbs that I'm craving as much as the overwhelming sense that I want to veer my car into oncoming traffic.

here's my lunch...

salad with chicken and eye-talian dressing. sugar free yogurt, sugar free strawberry jello, 2 slices of colby cheese, and about 2 tbs of peanut butter

surprisingly my bowl movements have been quite nice.... :ph34r: :bang :cheers :lolhitting

:bringit My lunch? A Zeus 1/4 lb Chicken Breast on a Pita smothered in Mayo, with a side of fries.