THE Fanny thread

Be Good

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEBIGHURTBEGOOD,

DID YOUR MOTHER DROP YOU ON YOUR f***ING HEAD THE DAY YOU WERE BORN???  WHERE THE f*** DO YOU COME OFF BEING THE BIGGEST DUMBASS ON THE ENTIRE PLANET???

Why don't you bend over and suck your very own cock, ok?

NO the day after I was born

THEBIGHURTBEGOOD,

DID YOUR MOTHER DROP YOU ON YOUR f***ING HEAD THE DAY YOU WERE BORN???  WHERE THE f*** DO YOU COME OFF BEING THE BIGGEST DUMBASS ON THE ENTIRE PLANET???

Why don't you bend over and suck your very own cock, ok?

I saw sumthin pretty funny on TV last nite. There was a photo taken of two street signs and it was Hiscock Street and Ball Avenue. :lol: :lolhitting. Funny thing was, the signs were stolen 2 weeks l8er.

BigHurtBeGood... Im suspending your account for 4 days, First of all, you've abused the information provided by this site by trying to "prank" people on AIM. Secondly by posting Heather's picture, you're invading her privact, and I dont think you have the right to do this. Take a break from the board for 4 days and I hpe you come back with a little more respect.

BigHurtBeGood... Im suspending your account for 4 days, First of all, you've abused the information provided by this site by trying to "prank" people on AIM. Secondly by posting Heather's picture, you're invading her privact, and I dont think you have the right to do this. Take a break from the board for 4 days and I hpe you come back with a little more respect.

Agreed...as much as I'm joking around it was wrong to do that with Heather's picture. And more wrong for the whole fake aim thing.

Using someones picture, one that was never posted on this board (or at least I don't think it was) just ain't cool. Bighurt take a few days off and use them to calm ya down.