2024 Old Sock Drawer

Quin

36 minutes ago, Quin said:

Moncada is going to play 162 games next year and win MVP. They'll ask how and he'll just be like "[insert team]'s training staff identified a weird thing in how I run and fixed it."

And fixed his back and lack of stretching/flexibility too?  Maybe banning him from all long plane rides lol?

Edited by caulfield12

“Red Sox manager Alex Cora told reporters it’s likely RHP Liam Hendricks will be shut down for the rest of the season.
Hendricks had an MRI on his elbow after taking a break from pitching. Cora said the team will wait to hear from the doctors, but it’s likely Hendricks will be shut down. The 35-year-old was working his way back from Tommy John surgery, but might have to wait until next year to complete the comeback.”

2 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:
“Red Sox manager Alex Cora told reporters it’s likely RHP Liam Hendricks will be shut down for the rest of the season.
Hendricks had an MRI on his elbow after taking a break from pitching. Cora said the team will wait to hear from the doctors, but it’s likely Hendricks will be shut down. The 35-year-old was working his way back from Tommy John surgery, but might have to wait until next year to complete the comeback.”

I've heard a bunch of times in the last year how new techniques were supposed to cut the recovery time from this down from 16-18 months and I haven't seen it happen once yet.