3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)

2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Dear lord, Sheets is probably our new DH against lefties.  The already awful lineup somehow gets worse.

And we didn't think it could get worse. 

9 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Dear lord, Sheets is probably our new DH against righties.  The already awful lineup somehow gets worse.

Meh it is what it is. Has Eloy even gotten a hit on the season? He’s looked clueless at the plate. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

How much losing do the Sox have to do before they realize that what they are doing is not working?

They are happy with the results so far. They have lost each game by 1 run each and grifol said it himself that he’s happy with where they are at 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, cuban_sammiches said:

Why can't this Kopech show up every game?

if he pitched yesterday we might've won a ball game. 

this series pisses me off. -3 run differential resulting in 3 losses, this is where the manager is supposed to help by making appropriate personnel decisions.

• Like 1

Just now, DirtySox said:

They wouldn't. Please tell me they wouldn't.

Two things Harold has mentioned the last month that have caught my eye:

- Tony would replace Grifol

- Jerry’s son is taking over when he passes 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

11 minutes ago, nrockway said:

if he pitched yesterday we might've won a ball game. 

this series pisses me off. -3 run differential resulting in 3 losses, this is where the manager is supposed to help by making appropriate personnel decisions.

Or he kept it from being a three or four run per game differential that we were expecting. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Or he kept it from being a three or four run per game differential that we were expecting. 

This makes no sense at all.  But hey, I can’t wait to see Tim Hill continue to face righties in big spots.

20 minutes ago, Texsox said:

I think the players did that. Or maybe you credit Grifol for putting Shewmake in the lineup and keeping him there. The Leone decision was a head-scratcher to me, that situation had Kopech’s name written all over it. I think all I can assess Grifol on so far, from a fan’s perspective, is his bullpen decisions. I think that’s the difference between 1-2 and 0-3 and I wonder how that adds up across 162 games. 
I missed the end of today’s game so I didn’t watch Kopech pitch but I hope if they’re using him out of the bullpen, it’s in high leverage situations where he can maybe go multiple innings. This guy has incredible stuff and is used to a starter’s workload, give him a 2 or 3 inning close. 

36 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

They wouldn't. Please tell me they wouldn't.

Ok, but hear me out:

The absolute majesty of TLR getting booed and how angry it would make JR feel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Dear lord, Sheets is probably our new DH against righties.  The already awful lineup somehow gets worse.

Eloy was 2-11. I'll take my chances with Lenyn Sosa catching fire. 

1 hour ago, fathom said:

Two things Harold has mentioned the last month that have caught my eye:

- Tony would replace Grifol

- Jerry’s son is taking over when he passes 

There is zero chance Jerry’s children can afford both the Bulls and Sox…they will 100% sell the Sox and keep the Bulls.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

There is zero chance Jerry’s children can afford both the Bulls and Sox…they will 100% sell the Sox and keep the Bulls.

Exactly correct.

• Like 2

Regarding ILoy look at the good side. If Sosa comes up tomorrow at least they won't play shorthanded for 5-10 days before figuring out he's not getting better. ?

• Haha 2