Chasing Records

1 hour ago, 4OCS said:

Anyone taken a look at Reynaldo’s numbers lately? Talk about a coaching failure there. Sox had a stud on their hands and nearly ruined him. Kopech probably would be an all star by now in a better org

Whoa whoa whoa.

We’ve got THE Chris Getz running things now. Developmental mastermind. Guy knows how to develop. @WestEddycan give you the list. I don’t want to spoil it, but if you’re into Selby Zavala…get a second pair of pants ready

• Haha 4

Everyone just needs to sit back, relax, strap it down and marvel at history in the making.  Its very possible we are watching the worst season in baseball history.  You can tell your kids about it someday.

I hit my nadir like a week ago, but now with every shutout I'm getting more and more interested.  The White Sox are going to be must see tv by September.

Edited by Green Line
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Tony said:

We’ve got THE Chris Getz running things now. Developmental mastermind. Guy knows how to develop. @WestEddycan give you the list. I don’t want to spoil it, but if you’re into Selby Zavala…get a second pair of pants ready

...but I'm the troll. 

• Haha 1
  • TLR 1

This season of futility and negative records would be bad enough if you thought that there was any chance of a phoenix rising from the flames and a competotive team would emerge for 2026 or 2027, but the reality is that once you put out the flames there will just be a paper bag of sh*t on your step.

20 minutes ago, Chimpton said:

This season of futility and negative records would be bad enough if you thought that there was any chance of a phoenix rising from the flames and a competotive team would emerge for 2026 or 2027, but the reality is that once you put out the flames there will just be a paper bag of sh*t on your step.

Don’t put it out with your boots, Ted.

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, 4OCS said:

Anyone taken a look at Reynaldo’s numbers lately? Talk about a coaching failure there. Sox had a stud on their hands and nearly ruined him. Kopech probably would be an all star by now in a better org

Whoever that GM was who brought ReyLo into the Sox organization probably deserves a raise. </sarc>

Edited by JoeC

This sounds completely wrong, but I have found myself rooting for them to lose. I want this to be an embarrassing season. I want the front office, the players, and the fans to be embarrassed. 

I want it to be so embarrassing they have no choice but to blow it up. Something has to get JR off his ass, and if a record setting season won't do it nothing will

• Like 1

These stats are amazing.  Some of these things haven’t ever happened before in MLB history.  I realize JR had Getz cut a ton of salary but the Sox still don’t have one of the lowest payrolls in baseball.  The average GM couldn’t make his team this bad in one offseason if he was actually TRYING to.  Astonishing.

• Like 2