Chasing Records

5 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

NEGATIVE 4.3

That is absolutely horrific.  Getz didn’t deserve his job initially, or to keep it now.

Like I’ve said, most GM’s would have to actually intentionally try to build a team worse than this one, and they would likely fail at failing as hard as Getz did.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

I really, really want a reporter to have the balls to recite this exact tweet to Getz and/or Pedro.

Even if they do, you will only get the usual bull from Pedro and Getz.

This blessed team has given us a new saying: “At Least I’m Not the White Sox”

Here’s an example of its use:

I stubbed my toe, got laid off, broke off my engagement, have to take my ex wife to court again, found out my mom has cancer, and I can’t sleep or eat…

But at least I’m not the White Sox.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, hi8is said:

This blessed team has given us a new saying: “At Least I’m Not the White Sox”

Here’s an example of its use:

I stubbed my toe, got laid off, broke off my engagement, have to take my ex wife to court again, found out my mom has cancer, and I can’t sleep or eat…

But at least I’m not the White Sox.

I’d be curious to know more between the engagement and ex-wife, but with your epic beard inherited from your dad, you will have no problem meeting another girl.

• Haha 1

Every 27…

5-22, 10-17, 6-21, 6-21

Incredible. If they match the previous 54 the final 54, it’s a 39-123 season. Um, wow! 

Fire everyone! Sell the team! 10th pick…what a fucking joke. 

• Fire 1

54 games remain. If the Sox play .500 ball the rest of the way, they lose 108 games.

It’s almost too hard to wrap my head around their ineptitude, but I’ve had the misfortune of watching parts of too many games this year. So, I’m comfortable saying they stink.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Middle Buffalo said:

54 games remain. If the Sox play .500 ball the rest of the way, they lose 108 games.

It’s almost too hard to wrap my head around their ineptitude, but I’ve had the misfortune of watching parts of too many games this year. So, I’m comfortable saying they stink.

If they go on a 54-game winning streak, they'll finish a dead even .500. Schriffen can do the countdown. The next game is one. A big one.

I’ve gotta say…my favorite was Bryce Miller literally laughing out loud after his 5 pitch 4th inning today.  The team is so bad that other professionals are legit laughing at them.  That’s like s%*# that happens in Little League when you mercy rule a team.  I hope Getz unloads everyone at the TDL so they can lose 125 but I fear that they’ll hold a few players just because the organization think it’s some sort of accomplishment to not lose the most games in league history.

26 minutes ago, Rusty said:

I’ve gotta say…my favorite was Bryce Miller literally laughing out loud after his 5 pitch 4th inning today.  The team is so bad that other professionals are legit laughing at them.  That’s like s%*# that happens in Little League when you mercy rule a team.  I hope Getz unloads everyone at the TDL so they can lose 125 but I fear that they’ll hold a few players just because the organization think it’s some sort of accomplishment to not lose the most games in league history.

The only silver lining this year is that Reinsdorf will be seen universally as the worst owner in sports.  So he'll have that following him around for a while.