4/5: Chicago Royals @ KC Royals @640 CT - Fedde vs. Singer

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt for being the new guy, but if he’s still giving the same broadcast 50 games from now, I’m calling him a chooch.

Yeah, I'm just giving him a hard time. It makes me laugh to think they would hire just an absolute disaster but in reality he seems like an ok guy.

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

Offense is so non existent night after night, Sox may set record this year for least runs in a season.

There's a reason I started that thread. This really is a historically bad lineup. 

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

There's a reason I started that thread. This really is a historically bad lineup. 

Could see it coming a mile away.  Hahn and Getz should be so ashamed.  Our fans deserve something more entertaining.  There’s one player in the lineup that should even be around in two years (and the minor league offensive prospects aren’t exactly deep).

• Like 2

Just now, fathom said:

Could see it coming a mile away.  Hahn and Getz should be so ashamed.  Our fans deserve something more entertaining.  There’s one player in the lineup that should even be around in two years (and the minor league offensive prospects aren’t exactly deep).

The only position player worth watching thus far has been Moncada. It's that bad.