Grossman up, Jimenez over, Speas out

1 hour ago, Paulie4Pres said:

I think Eloy is a moron, doesn't realize any of this, and his injuries, at this point, are entirely on him. I never see him stretching, and with his injury history, he should have a daily hot yoga session setup. It's absurd for a professional "athlete" to have this many soft tissue injuries.

Flexibility is absolutely something you can work on, if you want to.

You must not go to any games based on your comments. Eloy and Vaughn stretch their hamstrings before games on the field (and for Eloy, between at-bats as well). Both of them also use rubber band stretch rings around their ankles prior to games  to exercise their legs.

You think Eloy is a moron?  I think about the same of those (not including you) who post nothing but negative nasty trash on this message board. Eloy is a special talent and because of his size, he is susceptible to injury. So is Aaron Judge https://www.foxsports.com/mlb/aaron-judge-player-injuries

It's easy for some to hate others, especially those who don't necessarily look like them. Eloy is a great player and one of the nicer players I have ever met.

He will mash this year once the weather warms up, like he did in ST.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • TLR 1
  • Paper Bag 1

3 minutes ago, tray said:

You must not go to any games based on your comments. Eloy and Vaughn stretch their hamstrings before games on the field (and for Eloy, between at-bats as well). Both of them also use rubber band stretch rings around their ankles prior to games  to exercise their legs.

You think Eloy is a moron?  I think about the same of those (not including you) who post nothing but negative nasty trash on this message board. Eloy is a special talent and because of his size, he is susceptible to injury. So is Aaron Judge https://www.foxsports.com/mlb/aaron-judge-player-injuries

It's easy for some to hate others, especially those who don't necessarily look like them. Eloy is a great player and one of the nicer players I have ever met.

Uh huh. Just like he did last year ? I'm sure you told us that then.

Edited by Bob Sacamano
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, tray said:

Let.It.Go.

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, tray said:

He’s still injury-prone, which you somehow tried to argue against in previous posts.  Now you are blaming his size.  Keep making excuses for the overpaid and soft “Big Baby”.  And now you are also hinting that people who don’t like Eloy are racist.  You are ridiculous.  People are sick of Eloy because he gets paid millions to sit on the IL and never play.  It has nothing to do with him not “necessarily looking like” some Sox fans.

”HI MOM, I’m on the IL yet again!”

dcyis2or8jpizmtrqxx9

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, tray said:

I don't hate him. I actually love his personality. He seems like an awesome, fun guy. But at some point, your inability to stay on the field is on you. Plenty of guys with his build played long, healthy careers, in many sports... Sports more physically demanding than baseball. His build isn't what is causing soft tissue injuries. Muscle elasticity is based on diet, lifestyle, activity, stretching, etc. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tray said:

Body shaming on SoxTalk?

Unbelievable.

5 hours ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

He also did that before he was called up too. But he still didnt learn. Colas has no one but to blame but himself for that.

F*** you. He hurt Pedro's feelings. He's still better than 3 of our outfielders. We suck because of s^^^ like this.

14 hours ago, tray said:

“Great player.” His stats after 6 years don’t match that description.

18 hours ago, tray said:

You have the weirdest hard-on for Eloy Ive ever seen.

• Haha 2

https://www.nbcsportschicago.com/mlb/chicago-white-sox/white-sox-news/a-full-timeline-of-eloy-jimenezs-tragic-injury-history/552697/?cid=sm_npd_rsn_chi_fb_mn&fbclid=IwAR2vtxtkXk_YPCEjcsOoU3dgUj83r4T52cXFH1kAdFA5AvEAPBWoOnCLRJA

Here's a list of every injury that has caused Jimenez to miss time throughout his first six MLB seasons:

Ankle — April 26, 2019

Elbow — July 16, 2019

Hip — Aug. 22, 2019

Light-headedness — July 26, 2020

Foot — Sept. 24, 2020

Foot — Oct. 1, 2020

Pectoral — March 29, 2021

Groin — July 28, 2021

Knee — Sept. 7, 2021

Hamstring — April 13, 2022

Leg — July 13, 2022

Elbow — Aug. 23, 2022

Leg — Sept. 1, 2022

Hamstring — April 5, 2023

Appendix — May 6, 2023

Leg — June 8, 2023

Heel — Aug. 4, 2023

Groin — Aug. 16, 2023

Adductor — April 1, 2024

* Data courtesy of Fox Sports

On 4/5/2024 at 6:35 PM, Lip Man 1 said:

These back to back headlines at the White Sox site are classic:

The jokes write themselves.

Merkin can’t stop, won’t stop.  Never discuss the obvious…

Leasure, other prospects offer a glimpse into White Sox future