OFFICIAL: We want your ideas...

Heads22

Jas and I have been talking, and we decided to start an official thread where you guys can post your ideas on how to make the board better (see: New Chat Room)

In this thread, we would like you guys to post your ideas for what we can do to make the board run better, look better, work better, smell better and what have you til this place distances itself from the pack as the online utopia for Sox fans.

One place some of you more technical people can check is http://mods.ibplanet.com/db/ for hacks we can implement in the board (These are legal, by the way). We run Invision Board 1.2.

:bringit with your ideas!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has already been discussed, but I would really like to see a quick reply.  Sorry to be annoying about that.

Hopefully I'll get that addressed in the next two weeks or so. Waiting for the latest code release to come out cause the current coding I have has a bug in the quick reply. But once its set I'll definately set it up. It works right now, but none of the buttons have descriptions so you don't know what your hitting.

Hopefully I'll get that addressed in the next two weeks or so.  Waiting for the latest code release to come out cause the current coding I have has a bug in the quick reply.  But once its set I'll definately set it up.  It works right now, but none of the buttons have descriptions so you don't know what your hitting.

Alright, thanks alot Jas.

Go to stupid-boy.com if you want to see the exact specifics of it. (The site is similar to this one). Basically its a quick way of replying to a post without going through the whole process we normally go through. It would probably be most beneficial in a game day thread where someone could easily post the play by play.

what about the color scheme  :huh:  can we change that i hate having to see all this BLUE on a WHITE SOX board

We'll try. I've made a few different color schemes but never liked hte looks of them. I'm horrible when it comes to color coordination. Whenever I have to go somewhere and need to dress fancy I have to ask my girlfriends how the hell I should dress :lol:

clearly we need to start by making beastly a mod ;)  we love ya beastly son.

I think we should start a donation fund....so you guys can bring me to Chitown for a game!  :lol:  :headbang

I would donate the first $50

To make sure your flight gets cancelled :lol: In all seriousness, If you can get up to Chicago, you have a place to stay up here.