ESPN predicts 120 loss season for the White Sox

On 4/13/2024 at 10:37 PM, Soxfest said:

The top prize is the #10 pick in 2025 draft no matter how many losses Sox get. No hope till JR is gone!

Even then we need a better drafting performance than in the past few years choosing first rounders like Zach Collins, Vaughn, Madrigal and others.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2024 at 9:56 AM, Highland said:

Things are really bad when the only speculation is how awful the team will be. This is not a MLB roster.

Can we relegate this team to the minors? At least, games should be more competitive.

On 4/15/2024 at 9:56 AM, Highland said:

Things are really bad when the only speculation is how awful the team will be. This is not a MLB roster.

Best part of the Sox not being able to hit baseballs is we don’t have to watch much of the super dumb HR celebrations that teams do to desperately try to appeal to fans.  Such a strange time for MLB—all those acts are ultra awkward.  I don’t mind genuine emotion after a big moment & I understand a handful of people might find the grossly immature HR side shows amusing—for me it got old fast and the game is becoming unwatchable.  I watch these same guys slobber all over each other after a HR skit then proceed to ineptly fiddle fart around defensively the following inning like a bunch of amateurs.  Let’s have fun in a way that keeps focus.  

The moment this team accidentally connects on a long ball and tries some goofy adolescent mosh pit ritual in the dugout that’s only funny to them (as if HR’s are a regular thing)…I’m out.