Please Welcome The Newest Mod of this Board

Chisoxfn

Cubssuck has been a great poster for a long time and he has suggested a few really cool things. First and foremost, if you want a custom sig made, make a request here and he'll take care of ya.

Along with having our very own Sig Guru :headbang were also going to establish a Soxtalk Signature Hall of Fame and Avatar Hall of Fame. These feats have been attemptd in the past, but never followed up on, but they fit perfect on this type of board.

Sometime in the next week we'll put together some nominations and either 3 or 5 sigs and avatars will be entered into the Hall of Fame. After that, a sig and avatar will be added either every month or every two month.

Each Hall of Fame will have its own locked and pinned thread where people can scroll through, with ease, and see all the creative and custom designs :cheers

Once the nominations and voting is done, we will move them into a subforum on this board where people can go back and see who fell short or just check out other popular sigs that just weren't the legends it takes to get into the Hall of Fame :headbang

Hopefully everyone enjoys these new features :snr

First and foremost, if you want a custom sig made, make a request here and he'll take care of ya.

I think mine must have been placed on backorder. :huh:

Sry, bro. My paint shop pro trial had run out a couple weeks ago. I'm getting some help from some people to try to get it up and running again. When I get the progam back, I assure you that you will be first on the list.

Thank you everyone for all the support as well. :drink