LeisureSuit Larry

DBAHO

It's about time!!!

Are they going to be strickly back on PC or are they going to make versions for XBox, PS2 and Gamecube?

That's what I want to know. I have a PS2, but my PC is a piece of crap and probably couldn't handle it.

What kind of game is this? I've never heard of it.

Bones your probably too young to remember..

but the gist of it is: it a RPG where you are Larry. And you have to collect different items, say the right things, whatever, to hook up with women. Each game featured a slightly different overall objective.... I remember one was on a cruise ship... I guess this one he's in college. basically it's about getting larry laid, and any bad sexual joke you can throw in along the way.

but the gist of it is: it a RPG where you are Larry.  And you have to collect different items, say the right things, whatever, to hook up with women.  Each game featured a slightly different overall objective.... I remember one was on a cruise ship... I guess this one he's in college.  basically it's about getting larry laid, and any bad sexual joke you can throw in along the way.

Haha, nice. I might have to check it out.

but the gist of it is: it a RPG where you are Larry.  And you have to collect different items, say the right things, whatever, to hook up with women.  Each game featured a slightly different overall objective.... I remember one was on a cruise ship... I guess this one he's in college.  basically it's about getting larry laid, and any bad sexual joke you can throw in along the way.

Leisure Suit Larry

I only had one of the games. Leisure Suit Larry 3: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals.

:lolhitting

Leisure Suit Larry

I only had one of the games. Leisure Suit Larry 3: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals.

:lolhitting

Now i can see where family guy got their character for Quagmire.

Ohh right :lol:

Apparently in this one, Larry the nephew goes on a reality dating tv show. Sounds like it's good a lot of laughs in it. The funniest PC game I've played though is probably the Larry series or Monkey Island with Guybrush Threepwood. Always a lot of laughs in those. :D