C Edgar Quero

• 2 weeks later...

I didn’t know Quero’s GB rate was above 50%. I think he can be a good player for the Sox but that has to change for him to be an impact player. 

Quero hits 6th HR tonite. Montgomery 1-2, homer and 2 walks. Thorpe 5.2 of shut out pitching e.r.a.1.01

Tanner Mcdougal 5.0  3 hits 1 run 7 k's. good night in the minors at least. Eric Adler 1.0 inning 3 K's

after promotion to Birmingham.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zisk said:

Quero hits 6th HR tonite. Montgomery 1-2, homer and 2 walks. Thorpe 5.2 of shut out pitching e.r.a.1.01

Tanner Mcdougal 5.0  3 hits 1 run 7 k's. good night in the minors at least. Eric Adler 1.0 inning 3 K's

We have some players down there.  

8 hours ago, zisk said:

At least there is some hope for the future. These guys seem hungry and they seem to have the right mentality. Just stay healthy. 

23 hours ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Blind loyalty to former players works in our favor every once in a while.

This is true but what else do you expect when your owner only hires these types of guys who had past ties to the Sox?

In a vacuum, I don’t know enough about Santos as a coach but I do think it’s interesting that he has experience on both sides of the diamond, as a shortstop that converted to a reliever.