4/24 - Good Guys @ Twins 6:40 CT - Crochet Vs. Ryan

2 hours ago, greg775 said:

Final point tonight: I was in the car tonight and listened to the final 2 innings on Sirius. The Twins announcers made it abundantly clear til this series Minnie was looking like a pretty pedestrian team (small crowds too). Sox as they did to Kansas City have rejuvenated the Twins a bit. I wouldn't be shocked if Minnie takes all four this series even tho the law of averages once again is on our side.

Greg predicts an 11-2 type Twins win tomorrow (if u were smart u'd bet the house on Chicago since my predictions usually reek).

TRAP BET

Chicago right-hander Michael Soroka (0-3, 7.50 ERA) is looking for his first win of the year after allowing five runs in each of his last two starts. Right-hander Bailey Ober (1-1, 4.91) will start for the Twins. Ober picked up his first win his last time out.

Edited by caulfield12

6 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

TRAP BET

Chicago right-hander Michael Soroka (0-3, 7.50 ERA) is looking for his first win of the year after allowing five runs in each of his last two starts. Right-hander Bailey Ober (1-1, 4.91) will start for the Twins. Ober picked up his first win his last time out.

What an acquisition by our amazing new GM!  Send him to the glue factory already.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

8 hours ago, Milkman delivers said:

I still find it hard to believe that we’ll break the all-time record, but things like this make me think twice.

I find it hard to believe too, however, there is zero chance these guys play anywhere close to .500 ball the rest of the way so its going to be close.

1 hour ago, T R U said:

I find it hard to believe too, however, there is zero chance these guys play anywhere close to .500 ball the rest of the way so its going to be close.

Oh, I agree. 100 is all but guaranteed at this point, and things aren’t looking up in any regard.

58 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Even if they manage .400 ball the rest of the way  (they won't), they still won't hit 60 wins. This is legitimately a shot at a 50 win team.

I am having a real hard time finding 47 wins on the schedule.  Especially after anyone of value sans Robert (and maybe Crochet) is moved in June/July.