Shut Out Counter

Kyyle23

I’m pretty sure @WestEddy mentioned he was dealing with some serious health issues so hopefully his absence isn’t due to that and he’s just finally been broken by this lousy team and needed a break. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, T R U said:

I’m pretty sure @WestEddy mentioned he was dealing with some serious health issues so hopefully his absence isn’t due to that and he’s just finally been broken by this lousy team and needed a break. 

I think that was Caulfield unless I missed WestEddy saying something too. 

13 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I think that was Caulfield unless I missed WestEddy saying something too. 

I’m pretty sure he mentioned he had cancer. It wasn’t caulfield because I never read any of his incoherent nonsense so I wouldn’t have confused that. 

• Paper Bag 1

8 hours ago, T R U said:

West Eddy is taking a break that isn’t health related 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2024 at 9:31 PM, T R U said:

It isn't serious. Just hanging back. Thanks for acknowledging. There's not a lot of news beyond roster moves to get into inane, thread killing back-and-forths over.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WestEddy said:

You really don't need to speak for me.

Explaining why you were gone isn’t speaking for you.  I would never speak for you!  I don’t know what it’s like living in that fantasy!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, WestEddy said:

It isn't serious. Just hanging back. Thanks for acknowledging. There's not a lot of news beyond roster moves to get into inane, thread killing back-and-forths over.  

Glad to hear you’re ok

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

19 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Explaining why you were gone isn’t speaking for you.  I would never speak for you!  I don’t know what it’s like living in that fantasy!

You weren't accurate. I'm sorry I hurt you. Please learn to heal. 

3 hours ago, WestEddy said:

You weren't accurate. I'm sorry I hurt you. Please learn to heal. 

I’m sorry Eddy of West, I was very correct.  

you can keep up your “no you are the mad one and I live rent free in YOUR head” game forever I don’t care.  I know what happened here.  Take your own advice, heal or whatever 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2024 at 8:48 PM, WestEddy said:

I really don't think they're going to break that record. 

Which is something, like fixing the pitching development, which he had nothing to do with in his previous roles, , and building a lockdown bullpen, Getz can be proud of.