Sox players at SoxFest

Mr. Showtime

Chicago White Sox All-Stars Mark Buehrle, Paul Konerko and Magglio Ordoñez will headline the list of current players attending SoxFest 2003, the 11th annual White Sox fan convention, which will be held January 31 - February 2 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.

SoxFest offers fans the opportunity to meet their favorite current and former Sox players. Other current players, including Sandy Alomar, Jr., Joe Borchard, Joe Crede, Jon Garland, Tony Graffanino, Josh Paul, Aaron Rowand and Kelly Wunsch, as well as general manager Ken Williams and manager Jerry Manuel, are scheduled to appear. To kick off the year's All-Star Game excitement, former Sox All-Stars, including Harold Baines, Bucky Dent, Rich Dotson, Ron Kittle, Carlos May, Jack McDowell, Minnie Minoso and Billy Pierce, will attend as well. Current and former players will participate in skills clinics, question-and-answer sessions and autograph signings throughout the weekend.

Guest hotsoxchick1

so excluding frank. thats pretty much the same guys who were there last year...... i guess this time around we sit in the bar and drink all nite long huh...........

Well I 'm not going because I want to see maggs or konerko. I am going because I want to see Kenny Williams because I want to stick my FOOT so far up his ASS I want to see it come out his mouth! I want to tell him a piece of my mind, I have been holding it in for along time and he is going to hear it from me!!!! ......Unless of course we happen to get colon or vazquez then I might reconsider. lol