A look back at Soxtalk's past...

Heads22

You want way back...Check This Out.

It really makes me miss SoxNet.  Man, I hope one day we can be doing it again  :headbang

And Mooch...I now know the slogan your talking about...Warning..this site may contain strong soxual content :headbang

Is there some kind of other Soxnet.net site? I always see reports from them in the Yahoo Sports page

You want way back...Check This Out.

It really makes me miss SoxNet.  Man, I hope one day we can be doing it again  :headbang

And Mooch...I now know the slogan your talking about...Warning..this site may contain strong soxual content :headbang

Is there some kind of other Soxnet.net site? I always see reports from them in the Yahoo Sports page

Its people from the insiders typing stuff, but right now we aren't able to run the site. Were hoping on getting that fixed though, but who knows.

That site has no affiliation with the SoxNet as we all know it

Jason, you need to take soxnet back.  I loved going there and seeing the game reports and your articles.  It was really nice.  Anyways, the archive is sweet.  A lot of memories.

Yeah I luv to see Soxnet.net back. It was a great site with all the game reports and stats. Hopefully it'll come back 1 day. :)

what exactly happened?

Long story that I can't really get into legally.

But the Insiders and Us had a contract where basically we provided stories for them and in return got our stuff syndicated.

Things happened and we got booted but can't run a website that competes with them. In our minds we never did anything wrong, who knows.

Thats about as into it as I can get, cause I don't want to say anything that gets my ass in trouble :D

THE good old Soxtalk days when I wasnt around

MY carrer with message boards-

May 2002-Oct 2002-My carrer was with WSI, and then I got banned for something

Feb 2003-May 2003-MY banned ended in Feb and then I got banned again for a final time in May

May 2003-CURRENT-MY carrer from May till now is with Soxtalk, and I shall retire at Soxtalk :headbang

EDIT-Thank goodness that I got banned for a final time from WSI, cause when I got banned I discovered Soxtalk

lol, jas, everytime I see the old SoxNet pages I laugh my ass off.

no wonder nobody used to visit the site in the early going, my HTML ability was terrible. it does bring back memories though and the urge to do it again.

god, I wish it was still up. I really missed doing it.

either way, it came a LONG way in the 2 1/2 years, 2 1/2 of the best years of my life.