Sox @ Cards 5/4, belated game thread

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

wait wut? CB Bucknor strikes again.

Dude smoking too much s%*# from thehomeland

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wegner said:

While I have some knowledgeable folks here, I am going to Minneapolis in a couple of weeks just for a couple of days (not for any baseball) and will be staying in the Mill district. I have never been there...or actually come to think of it in Minnesota at all....any general tips about that part of town? Thanks....I'll hang up and listen.

If you like live music there's 1st Avenue, Fineline, Caboose....here's a link. Hopefully just a link and not a bunch of pictures .

https://www.exploreminnesota.com/article/minneapolis-top-10-city-live-music

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wegner said:

While I have some knowledgeable folks here, I am going to Minneapolis in a couple of weeks just for a couple of days (not for any baseball) and will be staying in the Mill district. I have never been there...or actually come to think of it in Minnesota at all....any general tips about that part of town? Thanks....I'll hang up and listen.

I haven't been to the Twin Cities in quite a long time. The Mill District looks nice...pricey!

1 minute ago, cuban_sammiches said:

Bucknor is a clown. 

Fun fact....CB actually is a clown for childrens parties....he goes by the name "Pricky,, the blind as a bat bastard"....unfortunately the name turns off alot of parents.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Fun fact....CB actually is a clown for childrens parties....he goes by the name "Pricky,, the blind as a bat bastard"....unfortunately the name turns off alot of parents.

Sounds like something out of "Midnight with the Devil."

2 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

I haven't been to the Twin Cities in quite a long time. The Mill District looks nice...pricey!

Cheaper than F1

Only staying for 1 night, but it does look nice

47 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Lynn can barely breath walking back to dugout so out of shape 

And yet no one ever questioned his work ethic, even  when his knees were failing.