Clash of the Titans: Sox host Guardians 5/10, 6:40PM CDT

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, nrockway said:

wow, we get to hit against Carrasco. Why did Cleveland bring him back? I think Vaughn is going to hit his first home run this evening. 

well lookee here, this is like that time I thought Elvis Andrus was gonna hit 2 home runs and he nearly did. oh wait he didn't. I should probably watch the end of this game. I'm leaving this post up in disgrace.

or did he? I'm confused and a little drunk. 

Edited by nrockway
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, nrockway said:

well lookee here, this is like that time I thought Elvis Andrus was gonna hit 2 home runs and he nearly did. oh wait he didn't. I should probably watch the end of this game. I'm leaving this post up in disgrace.

or did he? I'm confused and a little drunk. 

5cddf55a484cadf39b72b4ffe7b24c9e.jpg

One of the best interviews when they tried to get Korey Lee to talk about his HR in the dugout. He said something like, "yeah, it's good to get that run back", and the interviewer pursued, he gave a look like, "there's nothing more to say about it". He finally made up that somebody was yelling for him to get his equipment on, and ended the interview. Good work. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, greg775 said:

I'll say it now. There is no reason to trade Crochet or Lee! At some point you need good players to win frickin' pennants. Getting rid of good players is a LOSING strategy. And by the way Pham has saved this season. He saved Pedro's job. He's made Getz look like a young genius. WINNING baby cures all.

Too bad the Sox had such a terrible start, and they felt they needed to trade Cease. Otherwise imaging having two big stoppers leading the league in strikeouts, probably the best 1-2 pitching combo in MLB.