White Sox vs. Deerfield Pharmaceuticals - 5/13, 6:40 PM (PPD to DH 5/14 3:40 first pitch)

8 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

So dumb. Where I live I'm blacked out from Orioles, Reds, Braves, and Nationals yet get none of them on cable either. Thanks MLB tv.

Damn where are you Tennessee?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I'm so god damn sick of carrying three DHs, two of which have negative WAR. Come the f*** on.

Three DH’s who don’t hit much on the roster. Great roster construction.

Edited by Bob Sacamano
  • Paper Bag 1

Posted (edited)

Pedro Grifol, who seems a lot more comfortable in his second year as the South Side skipper, has been talking up his vision for how he wants his team to play for months. He gave it a name early on in spring training, instructing his players to “play F.A.S.T.”, it’s an acronym that stands for fearless, aggressive, selfless and technically sound.  So we put a DH in RF who's none of the above.

Edited by A-Train to 35th
add
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Paper Bag 2

1 minute ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Fundaments are obviously not taught, Ramos had no reason to look the runner at second back with two outs, just throw the ball to 1B

yea that was a bad look. Was wondering what he was doing.

30 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Damn where are you Tennessee?

Charlotte, NC area. When I was in Raleigh it was just Wash/Balt now its 4 teams. 

I just saw this article that has some of the more egregious ones, and surprise, Charlotte is on the list.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/list/mlb-blackout-restrictions-mlbtv-vegas-charlotte-alaska-reds-giants-guam/1jj3qv6kebyyn16t7yftg8chsp

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Charlotte, NC area. When I was in Raleigh it was just Wash/Balt now its 4 teams. 

I just saw this article that has some of the more egregious ones, and surprise, Charlotte is on the list.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/list/mlb-blackout-restrictions-mlbtv-vegas-charlotte-alaska-reds-giants-guam/1jj3qv6kebyyn16t7yftg8chsp

Oh ok. I'm going down in July to see my grandkids. Daughter lives in a lil town close to the Pinehurst area. I usually stay in Aberdeen.