5/21/24 - 6:07pm: The White Sox ( suck ) vs The Toronto Blue Jays

Eloy is at the point with these constant injuries that he may never play 120 games in a season ever…..go join Moncada collecting checks 

18 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

Are they going to shut Crochet down in July? Or is going to miss a few starts?

As long as he's still throwing great and feels good I sure as hell hope they don't and I don;t see any reason why they should.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

Eloy is at the point with these constant injuries that he may never play 120 games in a season ever…..go join Moncada collecting checks 

It's crazy how wrong an organization and most of its fans could have been about Eloy and Moncada. Just two completely overrated bums.

• Paper Bag 1

Juks looks like he enjoys playing ball. If we get Ramos back that means we'll have at least four with Ramos, Juks, Lee and Pham. Jettison the bums and get some guys that the fans can relate with and who give a good AB most times.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've enjoyed the Julks era as much as the next guy but what is Schriffen talking about when he says "With the addition of Tommy Pham, and now Corey Julks, there hasn't been a rush to get Luis Robert back"

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, pcq said:

Maybe have the State Dept start flagging passports for some of these boobs. Leave them in Windsor.

Isn't Canada super strict about letting people in that have DUIs?  I wonder if they had to go thru extra hoops for TLR

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pcq said:

Maybe have the State Dept start flagging passports for some of these boobs. Leave them in Windsor.

Grandal/Moncada/TA could have had fun at the gentleman's establishments at least.

Can just see them hanging out with the truckers.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nardiwashere said:

I've enjoyed the Julks era as much as the next guy but what is Schriffen talking about when he says "With the addition of Tommy Pham, and now Corey Julks, there hasn't been a rush to get Luis Robert back"

Think about filling 2.5 hours of airtime with these stiffs on the field. I can imagine saying a lot of foolish things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heads22 said:

I can't say it about a ton of our guys, but he appears to be a major league baseball player

Why couldn't he hit last year after the trade?