5/24 Sox vs. Orioles & Umps 6:40PM CT

17 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Don't worry guys. If Julks, and/or Lee get on we have Beni, Mendick, and Lopez to bring em home!

Benz could play in the North Kangaroo Peninsular League. Vaughn still bad. I tend to believe the coaches might be worse than the players. 

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Brebbia has turned into another typical garbage Sox signing hasn't he? 0-3...ERA over six.

$5.5 million guaranteed.  Tack that on with Maldonado’s inexplicable salary and Getz has wasted $10 million on two players that would be DFA by any other team.  Worst GM in baseball.

When you know your team sucks and you are rebuilding, you don’t throw $5 million dollars at over-the-hill catchers and relievers.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1

Another crazy ending for Sox second nite in a row. Pham with the deep drive. Was anybody on base? I saw the highlight but not if anybody was on base on the great catch in cf.

Guys, Pham is the real deal this season. He can help a contender, folks. I don't wanna lose him but if the Cubs or Royals or somebody needs some pop they'd be smart to inquire about Pham, the most tasty treat on the South Side since Spam on white bread.

Is Flexen a bum? I'm starting to not like him much. Lee is looking like an MLB player still. And Julks nice game. Lip Man deserves credit for telling us the Sox would lose most every game this stretch.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Lip Man deserves credit for telling us the Sox would lose most every game this stretch.

Pretty sure everyone could have told you that.

• Like 3
  • Paper Bag 1

12 hours ago, greg775 said:

Another crazy ending for Sox second nite in a row. Pham with the deep drive. Was anybody on base? I saw the highlight but not if anybody was on base on the great catch in cf.

Guys, Pham is the real deal this season. He can help a contender, folks. I don't wanna lose him but if the Cubs or Royals or somebody needs some pop they'd be smart to inquire about Pham, the most tasty treat on the South Side since Spam on white bread.

Is Flexen a bum? I'm starting to not like him much. Lee is looking like an MLB player still. And Julks nice game. Lip Man deserves credit for telling us the Sox would lose most every game this stretch.

On Phan's fly ball no one was on base. 

Baltimore Orioles v Chicago White Sox

• Like 1

• Quin unpinned and locked this topic