Interesting postgame comments 5/26...

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

I’m guessing what will happen today is both Lee and Ramos will be out of the line up. Pedro can go back to using youngsters as an example while giving vets a free pass.

Both Lee and Ramos are in fact riding line today. What happened with Ramos tho? Admit I did not watch closely this weekend. He make some Pedro comment too?

2 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Both Lee and Ramos are in fact riding line today. What happened with Ramos tho? Admit I did not watch closely this weekend. He make some Pedro comment too?

He didn't do anything but go hitless like the rest of the Sox starting line up. Pedro, per usual just takes it out on rookies.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Bottom line is that we have a very bad team, a very bad manager, a very bad GM and a very bad owner, I guess that is why we have a very bad record with a recipe for disaster.

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Timmy U said:

At some point, we have to understand that the roster is horrible AND Grifol is a terrible manager. He finished 20 below with a team that had been :500 the year before, and now is headed to the worst record in franchise history. Just because the person they bring in won’t win the division doesn’t mean you keep this guy.

Eventually the time will be right to make him be a rightful scapegoat for all organizational sins. And the next cannon fodder will be put into place.

1 minute ago, Timmy U said:

I wonder if Pedro said what he said yesterday so that he could say, "they gave a much better effort today" in the inevitable loss.

It’s good to stand up and tell the truth. Even if truth doesn’t matter ?

The players are only human though. They suck. They know it’s hopeless. Time to think about girlfriends, the house, the family, and spending money instead of what’s really important. Baseball.

11 hours ago, WestEddy said:

https://twitter.com/CST_soxvan/status/1795126496949936366

Daryl Van Schouwen @CST_soxvan

Gavin Sheets on how he perceived Pedro Grifol’s meaning of flat Sunday: “I’m not sure. I thought we ran into a pretty good pitcher with pretty good stuff.”

I like how all the players seem to be colluding to disagree with whatever Grifol says to the media.  Seems pretty obvious at this point that they are trying to get him fired.

11 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I like how all the players seem to be colluding to disagree with whatever Grifol says to the media.  Seems pretty obvious at this point that they are trying to get him fired.

Highly unlikely since most of these players couldn't make it on other rosters.

Let's face it the Royals knew he wasn't management material.

• Like 1