5/29 Sox Vs. Jays 6:40PM CT

My friend from college is on a quest to hit every MLB ballpark. So tonight is Comiskey and I'm going with him. I'm not joining him for Wrigley and Milwaukee. Really looking forward to eating nachos like that goon from last night!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

My friend from college is on a quest to hit every MLB ballpark. So tonight is Comiskey and I'm going with him. I'm not joining him for Wrigley and Milwaukee. Really looking forward to eating nachos like that goon from last night!

Does he have a job yet?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

ballpark tour is about the only reason to go see this sad sack club. there is still the appeal of sitting outside in a pleasant spring evening at least.

• Like 1

Garfien interviewed Nicky Lopez pregame about the Sox being worst in baseball offensively with RISP and Lopez let out a 2 second chuckle and said "yeah I saw that yesterday. It's pretty wild"

Great interview for those two fuckheads

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Glasses. Oh, that explains his .083 batting average. Now he's seeing the ball better. We have this to look forward to. 

https://chicago.suntimes.com/white-sox/2024/05/29/seeing-is-believing-white-sox-martin-maldonado-hopes-glasses-make-a-difference

Didn't ReyLo improve a ton after Lasik or am I misremembering 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Glasses. Oh, that explains his .083 batting average. Now he's seeing the ball better. We have this to look forward to. 

https://chicago.suntimes.com/white-sox/2024/05/29/seeing-is-believing-white-sox-martin-maldonado-hopes-glasses-make-a-difference

He needed glasses?  You can't make this up.