5/29 Sox Vs. Jays 6:40PM CT

Schriff may suck but we got rid of that other wipe. Hiring Guy Smiley who's never heard of the Sox does not surprise me. Could have a future on What's My Line?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

If it's not him or Skip Schumaker managing next year, I wonder if they fire him around the break and bring Santos up to Chicago and let him learn under Montoyo on the job. It doesn't make a lot of sense but neither does this organization

Santos/Sizemore/Jirschele/Leyland's kid

ANY OF THE ABOVE.

I think the Santos video where one of his players got promoted is getting weighed a bit too heavily, but who knows.

The Barons' manager makes sense as well...which is Santos.  They are the "pride" of the farm system at this point, best record, most prospects together, etc.

Also started his career with the DBacks, so might have some connections with Barfield as well somehow...would have to track his coaching career since he retired.

Edited by caulfield12

27 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s truly amazing that Pedro hasn’t been fired.  This organization is in horrible shape.

For some reason, I think if the Sox go meekly into the night and become the first White Sox team ever to get swept an entire homestead of at least 7 games, Pedro is gone. 99% chance I'm wrong, but it just feels right.

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

For some reason, I think if the Sox go meekly into the night and become the first White Sox team ever to get swept an entire homestead of at least 7 games, Pedro is gone. 99% chance I'm wrong, but it just feels right.

Yeah I really want to believe he is gone tomorrow after losing tonight. 

Posted (edited)

Maldonado down in the .260's for OPS getting PH for by Mendick...yikes.

Let's see here who Grifol's going to attempt to pin this on to make them the "fall guy."

Last year, it was pretty much everyone who left the organization at the DDL, along with Anderson and Grandal.

Next?

Colas and Sosa are too low profile to take the blame for this.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Paper Bag 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Atta boy.

Narrowly avoiding shutout losses...not sure if that's good or bad at this point.

Now Grifol has to praise Lee for fighting until the end, lol.

He did a great job putting Lee at DH on a team that has 3 too many and a catcher with an OPS of 295. Assclown Pedro.

Edited by chitownsportsfan