June 1 game thread Sox @Milwaukee 3:10 first pitch

16 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I think I have made three or four game threads this year.  I have yet to make a second one in a row.

I had to make a 2nd one in a row once this season....it was a big hassle, I don't recommend it....but Good Luck.

It’s wild how bad these lineups are.  Even when we kicked off the rebuild it was leagues better than this.  And yes, I know three of our best hitters are injured, but still, dudes picked off the scrap-heap are literally batting in the key spots of the lineup.

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

It’s wild how bad these lineups are.  Even when we kicked off the rebuild it was leagues better than this.  And yes, I know three of our best hitters are injured, but still, dudes picked off the scrap-heap are literally batting in the key spots of the lineup.

Imagine Lee hitting #2 after how last season ended for him...

• Like 1

This one depends on Milwaukee. If the Brewers are fired up and want to win they will win probably get to our bullpen, 7-1. If they are bored by the opponent, Sox always have a chance when Crochet is on the mound. Would help if he could go 7 instead of 5 1/3 though. I would suggest the losing streak continues but I'd probably bet the under more than bet the house on the mere result today.

27 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

How did he hurt himself hitting a homer?

Maybe Benintendi disobeyed Grifol's mandate to continue sucking to embarrass JR into selling the team. So he was benched. 

12 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

Crochet is the only thing worth watching on this team.

I'm torn. I want the W because Crochet deserves it, but on the other hand, I like seeing a massive losing streak for this clown show of management/ownership.

• Like 2

Not watching the game (obviously) but if benni really hurt himself on a home run trot, he's the dumbest player to ever play for this team lmfao.

Move over Iloy!

• Haha 1