June 1 game thread Sox @Milwaukee 3:10 first pitch

We caught these teams at a bad time DURING THE REGULAR SEASON.  As I said THIS TEAM NEEDS AN INTERVENTION. Place them in trust under Melody and Lucas. It is time. WORST OWNER SINCE KAMINSKI

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Amazing they won’t fire him.  I hate Reinsdorf so much 

Hate is a strong word.......totally appropiate, but strong.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TitoMB345 said:

I love following the team lose in the ESPN app. It's way more exciting when the opposing teams number randomly goes up and i don't have to watch our "pitchers" pitch.

I was watching but turned it off when the Sox were up 3-1. Knew they would blow it. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, flavum said:

Worst owner in MLB. This is what we get until ownership changes.

He wants to win but only his way, how’s that working out.

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 2

I know if Earl Weaver was the manager of this team we would have maybe 20 wins. We

truly are this bad. But doesn't someone have to pay for this hell hole? I suppose it's too

early to fire Getz even though they should. That leaves Pedro right in the crosshairs. It

won't change a damn thing, but it's time. 

Posted (edited)

Wait till the trade deadline. We will be at 23 wins and Getz trades our best players for obscure "prospects". So we go 2 months with even worse players. I predict 33 wins 

Edited by The Grinder

59 minutes ago, T R U said:

lol I’m actually starting to enjoy watching this train wreck

I’ve been telling you guys. This can be pretty enjoyable as long as you stop caring. It’s fun seeing them find ways to suck.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

I’ve been telling you guys. This can be pretty enjoyable as long as you stop caring. It’s fun seeing them find ways to suck.

Yup. Just laugh at the laughing stock.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

This is (probably) a once in a lifetime opportunity to watch the pinnacle of suck. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Texsox said:

This is (probably) a once in a lifetime opportunity to watch the pinnacle of suck. 

We could be the best ever in history at something!!!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Oh how fun it is to watch Bryce Harper hit a second upper deck homer for the Phillies.  A guy who the Sox could’ve easily signed.

Instead, the Sox waste $25 million each offseason overpaying a collection of veteran rejects that no other teams want.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, superchops70 said:

What a terribly lazy tag by ZR there 

Lost the game for them. Along with the other things he failed at today. Zach, they’re hiring at Home Depot. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

9th time this season the Sox took a lead into the 7th inning or later...and lost. ?

The Sox actually wouldn't be a bad bet with the new Vegas bet where you can bet a team will be up by two runs in a game. Automatically win if you bet the team will lead by two and it leads by two. Once again today Sox led by two.

Close game. Another loss. Oz had a good rant about analytics on pregame I saw on social media. Love me some Oz. I hate Sabes.

30 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Oh how fun it is to watch Bryce Harper hit a second upper deck homer for the Phillies.  A guy who the Sox could’ve easily signed.

Instead, the Sox waste $25 million each offseason overpaying a collection of veteran rejects that no other teams want.

It's like the Sox will never have strong everyday players again. For years we got spoiled always having a star or two. Your Venturas and Big Hurts, Fisks, Baines, etc. down the line. Sad.