Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, fathom said:

One of the worst teams in baseball history, and no one has lost their job 

It’s ok they have only been shut out once in the last 28 games

Edited by T R U
Phone post
  • Haha 4

Just now, Kyyle23 said:

We might have a lot of Ls, but we aren’t taking that!

(we took that)

Just saw the clip…how embarrassing.  He is as bad as the organization is.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

We might have a lot of Ls, but we aren’t taking that!

(we took that)

Yeah I’ve tried giving him the benefit of the doubt on a lot of stuff, especially with the radio junk - but this fucking sucked. What an embarrassing thing to say/believe. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

Just saw the clip…how embarrassing.  He is as bad as the organization is.

I’ve been pretty neutral on Schriffen, because really who cares, but that was all kinds of cringe. I think I actually made this face the entire clip ?

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Snopek said:

I’ve been pretty neutral on Schriffen, because really who cares, but that was all kinds of cringe. I think I actually made this face the entire clip ?

Yep. He’s a tone deaf goof. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

Yeah I’ve tried giving him the benefit of the doubt on a lot of stuff, especially with the radio junk - but this fucking sucked. What an embarrassing thing to say/believe. 

Embarrassing?  No it was appropriate to stand up for our player and call out that piece of old cub garbage Contreras.

Sox should not allow Contreras and Baez for that matter, to spike the ball in the endzone or in our face. How about some brush back pitches and whatever follows? Don't let these guys keep talking sh1t.

Edited by tray
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hawk 1
  • TLR 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, tray said:

Embarrassing?  No it was appropriate to stand up for our player and call out that piece of old cub garbage Contreras.

Sox should not allow Contreras and Baez for that matter, to spike the ball in the endzone or in our face. How about some brush back pitches and whatever follows? Don't let these guys keep talking sh1t.

Wrong Contreras

Edited by fathom
  • Haha 5
  • Fire 2

32 minutes ago, Snopek said:

The transcript is all i needed. Take what?  Seriously John, I wanna know. WHAT?

The terrible send? The easy out at home? Pham fuming and trying to fight while the catcher casually runs back to the dugout?  Like, WTF? Just STFU. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tray said:

These guys are on pace for the 3rd worst ever winning percentage of the modern era and the most losses EVER.  They have no room to tell someone not to talk.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, tray said:

Yes. Exactly. Don't like, be better. Or win. Just be tough guy losers who act tough while being embarrassed. What a fucking joke of a post. Grow up Boomer. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Yes. Exactly. Don't like, be better. Or win. Just be tough guy losers who act tough while being embarrassed. What a fucking joke of a post. Grow up Boomer. 

Exactly correct. You don't like opponents rubbing it in your face. Win more fucking games.

By the way the franchise record is 13 straight losses August 9-26, 1924. Lost two to Washington at home, Lost four at Boston, three at New York, three at Washington and a game at Philadelphia.  

12 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Boomer? LOL. 

This Sox team needs to get angry. If it takes a couple of bench clearing brawls to focus them on the matter at hand, so be it. 

6 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Exactly correct. You don't like opponents rubbing it in your face. Win more fucking games.

By the way the franchise record is 13 straight losses August 9-26, 1924. Lost two to Washington at home, Lost four at Boston, three at New York, three at Washington and a game at Philadelphia.  

Nice. We can tie the record while the Cubbies right their ship ?‍♂️