Cubs vs Sox greatest rivalry in sports 7:05 pm gt

7 minutes ago, sin city sox fan said:

The only thing that could possibly bring a small amount of joy to Sox fans this year would be beating the Cubs.   And Pedro manages the staff so we have Flexon starting the opener.   I swear the pile of crap can’t do anything right.

It only makes sense that Pedro is a secret agent spy working against the Sox to sabotage whatever good is left in this org.

3 hours ago, sin city sox fan said:

The only thing that could possibly bring a small amount of joy to Sox fans this year would be beating the Cubs.   And Pedro manages the staff so we have Flexon starting the opener.   I swear the pile of crap can’t do anything right.

Give him a break, he is helping Jerry spread bullshit to the fans 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, CentralChamps21 said:

If this game gets PPD, do you think they'll do a straight DH tomorrow?

I may buy tix for tomorrow if that's a possibility.

I highly doubt it would be straight since it’s the 2 games a year they actually sell out (or close to).

It would likely be rescheduled for another day or double header with 1PM and 7PM start times.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

12 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

I highly doubt it would be straight since it’s the 2 games a year they actually sell out (or close to).

It would likely be rescheduled for another day or double header with 1PM and 7PM start times.

I just noticed that, very weirdly, both teams are off on Sunday 8/11 after playing on the south side Friday and Saturday, so my guess is that's when it gets made up.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Jerry McNertney said:

Robert is apparently ready. He was hitting a sizzling .100 with 2 hits in 20 at bats in Charlotte.

He get hurt again in a few weeks.