Cubs vs Sox greatest rivalry in sports 7:05 pm gt

I love how John thinks it's his job to inform us Luis Robert is a great player. GTFO bro. How about saying something like "and all sox fans are glad to see that man back they know his talents" instead of gushing like a schoolgirl at her first concert. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

You have to fire Pedro if/when they lose this game.  He literally put in his scrub pitcher in a game they were leading, and then went to Banks knowing Wisdom was lurking.  I hate this organization so damn much. Anyone sticking up for them still is an idiot.

Getz put together a bullpen without a single good pitcher in it.  It’s impressive even for a rebuilding team.  Every one of those guys is a scrub.  Maybe Leasure could be a decent 7th or 8th inning guy down the road but the rest are trash.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I mean, he inherited a very bad team and somehow made it historically bad.  Even his army of fanboys should be nervous at this point and yet here they are telling us Julks is a starting caliber RF and we’ll be back to .500 in no time.

Screenshot_20240604_213822_Gallery.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I mean, he inherited a very bad team and somehow made it historically bad.  Even his army of fanboys should be nervous at this point and yet here they are telling us Julks is a starting caliber RF and we’ll be back to .500 in no time.

I put more of the blame on JR.  It's been a downward spiral when he hired Tony.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

All the way to Seattle

I have zero faith in anyone Chris Getz would try to acquire. Just hoping he stays on the roster until Getz is removed from his position as well 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Vote4Pedro said:

I have zero faith in anyone Chris Getz would try to acquire. Just hoping he stays on the roster until Getz is removed from his position as well 

We can't possibly let Getz try and trade Crochet and Robert.