12 losses in a row. Someone needs to resign or be fired. New Maldonado line at .080

17 hours ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Grifol isn’t being held accountable because we have a GM that is as inexperienced and incompetent as his manager and probably has no idea when Grifol screws up. 

Agree, it is a s**t show all around.

14 hours ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Schriffen last night... Pedro always says anything we get with thr bat from Martin is just a bonuss..

John, that's to excuse a guy hitting like 210 and playing elite defense. Not to excuse a guy hitting. 080

Maldonado defense has not been that stellar either.  You could carry a weak hitting catcher, if you had a good team, not with this s%*# show.  We need all the hitting we can get averaging less than 3 runs a game.

26 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Will only feel good if it leads to Grifol’s firing.

I remember watching some White Sox video for last Father's Day with families wishing their Dads the best. I remember seeing Pedro's daughters sending him a message saying how proud they were. I felt bad for the guy....but it's almost another Father's Day and HE'S STILL HERE!!!

• Paper Bag 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2024 at 11:49 PM, hi8is said:

They’re going to lose 19 in a row and will win on 6/11 against the Mariners. After that win they will lose 7 in a row, winning again 6/21 against Detroit. They spilt that series and then get swept by the Rangers. They win the first game against the Rockies and then lose out the rest of the month.

This means they close June with a 4 and 24 record.

I was wrong… their record in June so far has been 5 and 13. I’m hopeful for 5 and 24.

35 minutes ago, hi8is said:

I was wrong… their record in June so far has been 5 and 13. I’m hopeful for 5 and 24.

Man even a good month is just 5-13. I thought the bats would heat up as the weather heats up. July could be a hitterish month at least for Sheets, Robert, Vaughnie and Phamster. Oh yes and Eloy and Abreu if we did the right thing and picked him up.

https://fansided.com/posts/mlb-rumors-jose-abreu-white-sox-reunion

Edited by greg775

11 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Man even a good month is just 5-13. I thought the bats would heat up as the weather heats up. July could be a hitterish month at least for Sheets, Robert, Vaughnie and Phamster. Oh yes and Eloy and Abreu if we did the right thing and picked him up.

If I was Getz, I demote Maldy to a coach, keep Chuckie around as the backup, give Lee the starting job, and bring Abreu back for shits and giggles.

1 minute ago, hi8is said:

If I was Getz, I demote Maldy to a coach, keep Chuckie around as the backup, give Lee the starting job, and bring Abreu back for shits and giggles.

Or just have an old timers game at 11:00 on Sundays. Abreu and Maldy can pick teams. 

11 hours ago, greg775 said:

Don’t forget DeJonginator, Lopezarooni, and Leearino.

• Haha 3